🍀25🍀

Love is strange...

He was staring at the praying boy, Jimin. How pure he was looking. He was proud that he became a little brave to his feelings, to accept the love he wanted to give him.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw an endearing smile. Their eyes met and again they were lost in each other. How beautiful this feeling is? It was like he never wanted to avert his gaze from him but a familiar sound brought them back to the real world.

"Son!"

Mr. Jeon arrived there with the flower bouquet in his hand, to meet his late wife. He was shocked to see his son but what was more shocking for him was Jimin, the boy was again with him. He stared at Jimin.

Jimin was uneasy under his stare, he took a few steps back and suddenly felt Jungkook's fingers intertwined with him.

"You are here!" Jungkook stated, astonished to see his father at his mother's grave. He didn't even have time to visit her on her death anniversary.

"Yeah! Can I have a moment with you?" Mr. Jeon said...

Jimin blew the dandelions, that flew with the breeze. He was curious about what Jungkook and his father were talking about. He looked at their direction.

"I didn't expect to see you here!"

"Hum! Today I missed your mother too much... ... If she would be here with us then... she would be happy to see her son got engaged with the girl he likes."

Jungkook adverted eyes from his father.

"Everyone would see her weakness but I saw her kind heart. I fell in love with her." Mr. Jeon caressed the surface of his wife's grave and smiled gently.

"I started with nothing and she stood with me being my everything. Today what I am is her belief in me. We were so happy but time was cruel to us. I lost her earlier."

...

"Then I lost you." Mr. Jeon remembered what Jimin said to him. "I didn't understand that just giving you money is not enough, giving you love was needed. I was unfair to you  but I promise I will become a good father to you."

Jungkook didn't know why his father saying these things to him suddenly but he was feeling good to hear.

"Appa! I also have something to share. It's important." Though he doesn't want to tell him that he loves Jimin it was the right of his father to know.

Mr. Jeon smiled in amazement that his son wanted to share something with him. "What is it, son?"

"I love him," Jungkook said as he looked to the left... His father followed his eyes and stopped at Jimin who was still blowing dandelions.

"I was wandering then I stopped at him. His shelter is warm. I am in love with him."

Mr. Jeon couldn't believe for what he was hearing. His son just got engaged to a girl. "Do you know what you are saying Jungkook? He is a boy."

"Yeah, he is a boy. But does it matter? Loving him is important... Love is strange. I don't know how it happened but all I need now is him."

Mr.Jeon's legs grew weak. He wanted this nonsense to be a joke. His only son... Each word Hazel said revolved in his mind. How should he act on this? If he gets mad then he will lose Jungkook forever...

"W-what about Hazel?"

"She is aware. I confessed to her last night. She said she understood me and we still could be a friend."

"Do you know what the meaning of breaking engagement is? You left her. She must be hurt. This is not a child play. What am I gonna tell her father."

"Appa! If her father gives me punishment for this. I will take it."