🍀30🍀

Mentally exhausting day, he sighed heavily. Even though it was hard for him to make the decision, he didn't change his mind. He doesn't want to sit back and feel ashamed of his feelings.

He went to his father and negotiated with him. It was a long discussion. After that, he went to school to ask for leave for some days.

His classmates and other students were murmuring and he heard. Some shouted meanly and threw stuff at him. But all these made him realise, he has to become strong if he wants to be with Jimin. His only source of happiness.

Such a long day, his hyungs were supportive of him and ready to do anything to defend him. He didn't ask for help but he was grateful.

Now here he is back to his place. He saw Jimin's shoes on the rack. His lips curved in a smile and all the stress that was making his head heavy disappeared in the thin air.

"Jiminie hyung!" He called excitedly, moving his feet fast. He wanted to cage him in his arms and kiss all over his face. He missed him so much.

"Jiminie hyung!" He walked into his room, sensing Jimin must be there.

His room was dim-lighted. So he lurched to the switch and suddenly two arms wrapped around him from behind.

"Hyung!"

"I love you Jungkook!" Jimin tightened his arms around him, breathing heavily. He missed Jungkook.

"Hyung! What happened? Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked. He felt Jimin is shaking. This morning he said his grandfather was sick so he got afraid...

"I love you so much."

"I love you too hyung."

"I love you." He said again...

Chuckling a bit, Jungkook grabbed his hands and intertwined his fingers with his small fingers. He turned to him while trying to look into his eyes in the dark... He worriedly asked... "How is grandpa? Is everything okay with him?"

"Hum!" Jimin hugged him again, "I just wanted to let you know that I love you."

"I know you love me." He pecked his head. "Now let me turn on the light. Why room is dark anyway?"

"Wait!" Jimin grabbed his wrist to stop him, then he pulled him to the balcony... "Come with me!"

He searched for something in his pocket. Then he took out a lighter. There were candles on the balcony, placed perfectly, and he lit them.

Jungkook still confused, asked... "Are we having a date here?"

"Wait!" Jimin ran to the kitchen and after a while he came back with a small cake and burning candles on top of it, singing a birthday song.

Realising it was his birthday, Jungkook froze in his place. After his mother's demise, he never celebrated his birthday, he denied it and asked others to stop wishing him because he thought he didn't deserve to be happy. But somewhere he always wanted someone to bring him back from his miserable part, someone to wish him from the heart...

"Happy birthday Jungkook!" Jimin smiled.

His weakness, his smile. How Jimin's face was gleaming because of that smile.

"Let's blow the candle."

Jungkook nodded. They kneeled and placed the cake on the low table between them.

Jimin captured his picture from his Polaroid camera. "Let's create a memory every chance we get."

"Hum!" Jungkook closed his eyes to make a wish his tears strolled down his cheeks. He joined his hands, then blew the candle."Thank you hyung!"