🍀6🍀

Another notification on Jungkook's phone...

"Reply to her! She gonna think we are keeping you away from her." Hoseok hiccuped, ill drunk...

"I will reply to her but not now," Jungkook said. He was a bit stressed that his girlfriend didn't come to see him and just messaging him.

"By the way why are you ignoring her? It is so new for us to see." Yoongi spoke, rolling his eyes at Namjoon who was also drunk.

"I will tell you later hyung! It's time to go home." Jungkook said while checking the time on his phone.

He grabbed his school bag, waved at his hyungs, and strolled out of the cafe, leaving others astonished.

Astonished because Jungkook said home not the apartment.

Meanwhile...

"Thank you everyone for your hard work today!"

It was a hectic day for everyone. Jimin thanked his members, thinking they may feel good.

"Rest well!"

"You too manager nim!"

It isn't easy to manage people and distribute work between them. Maybe their main manager is so rude to them because it is so stressful.

Stressful day and Jungkook's random calls and messages were adding stress more. He regrets that he gave his number to him.

"Here!"

Army smiled at him and handed him his bag... The only source that makes him smile too and flutters his heart.

"Thank you, Army!"

She shyly looked away from him...

"Army?"

"Yes!"

"Is it okay for you to go by yourself?" Jimin asked in concern because Jin was in another group that day. Otherwise, Jin and Army would go return together because they live nearby.

"Yeah! A few minutes of walk to the bus stop and I will be at my place." Army said but wanting him to ask her again.

Jimin didn't... Instead, he replied okay. He also wanted to walk with her, thinking that she might feel uncomfortable he didn't ask...

They separated...

Army needed to go through a long narrow alley... She found the alley chilling because no one was passing there and barking dogs. Even the blowing air was giving her goosebumps...

Some guys in distance, making noises, limping, they seemed drunk and one of them was smoking...

Army firmly stood in her place, thinking what should she do now? By the time she could come up with an idea, they were a few inches away from her...

"Hey! Excuse me!" A drunk in the middle spoke... "Where is_____?"

Army took a few steps back but the guy grabbed her arm...

"I___ Miss! Can you___"

Army pushed him and ran away while screaming at the top of her lungs...

On the other hand...

Jimin was on his way calculating expenses. Again there was a call from Jungkook. He heaved and received the call intending to scold him till his eardrums destroy.

"Jimin! I am here at Air Cafe! My stomach is hurting again." Jungkook pleaded...

"W-what? Hang on! I will be there. Ask for help if needed okay!"