🍀7🍀

"Hazel! What are you doing here? Don't you have your classes?"

Hazel was waiting for Jungkook to come out from the building as she knew that was the time he leave for school.

"I skipped!"

Seeing Jungkook's expression, she got that Jimin hasn't told him anything yet. So she started to present her acting skills like always.

"Are you avoiding me Jungkook? Are you falling out of love? Do you want to get over me?" She asked, adding pain to her voice and gloom to her face...

"No! What made you think that? I love you."

"Then why y-you are not replying to me!" Tears began to pool up in her eyes... Only the devil knows how she managed to do that...

"Ah! It was just I wasn't feeling right about my health so I avoided my phone for some time. I am sorry! I didn't aim to upset you. I love you!" He pecked her forehead and wiped her tears...

He is not reluctant to show how much he loves her. It doesn't matter to him if she is two years older than him. What he seeks are love and affection!

She slipped her arms to hug him as she successfully manipulated him again.

But to be truthful Jimin was grabbing his all attention and his time.

She dropped him to school in her car. Before him getting out of the car, she pulled him for a kiss and Jungkook hovered over her... She knows how to lure him...

"Jungkook! Let's go on a date tonight!" She said, wiping her red lipstick on him...

"Sounds perfect!" He got out of the car...

"I will be waiting for you!"

"Okay!"

The same day...

Unexpected happened to Jungkook... For the first time, his teacher said something good about his studies... Because he did all his math homework and was able to solve the problems on his own that were given on the board.

He wanted to tell about this to Jimin as soon as he gets home. But... there was no sign of Jimin in the apartment.

Jimin would be there before him. He checked the washroom first, the door was open, he wasn't there nor was his stuff... Don't know why his heart beat fast, thinking he left because he pester him too much...

Isn't everything okay in the morning between us? Did I say something wrong to him?

He scooted to the closet to check his clothes, they were still there and his piggy bank where he collects money every day... He felt relief running in his veins...

He remembered Jimin conversing on the phone with his manager, saying that he will be in the Sweet Home Orphanage as the double schedule...

So he headed there...
_________________🍀🍀🍀

Jimin was smiling to himself all day and Army was falling for his cute smile...

He was smiling because Jungkook called him Hyung. And he helped him to do dishes as well which was a miracle.

Does that mean he gained his respect?

"Tie those ropes tightly! The pillars could fall!" Jimin shouted to the boy who was tying the rope made by flowers at the main entrance... "Make sure you do not damage the flowers."

"Yes!"

"We are almost done now! Let's wrap up this part quickly!"

"Yes!"