🍀26🍀

"Are we ready?"

"Yeah!"

"Let's go!"

Everyone shouted except Hoseok.

It is my date. What are you guys doing here? He thought... His expression was full of annoyance. At that moment they were at the water park.

Ah! This is not a place I wanted to come but Army... Hoseok thought and rolled his eyes to Army. She was excited...

They all laughed when Namjoon couldn't surf on the waves. With them,  a group of boys laughed at Namjoon.

However, Jimin was aware in that group Hazel's boyfriend was present. He was apprehensive, since morning he had sensed that someone was following them. And now he met him. Once he already had tried to harm Jungkook.

That's why he told his friends to ignore them and not to cause any fights. It will ruin their day.

"Hyung! It's your turn!"

"My heart is beating so fast! It's been a while since I have done this!" Jimin said to Jungkook while clutching on the surfboard.

"He gonna chicken out." One of the boys from the group said and others laughed...

Once again, they chose to ignore the comments.

Jimin heaved...

It is just an artificial wave, no need to worry. You'd done this multiple times before. He reminded himself. Then he surfed on the artificial waves so smoothly that it looked like he was floating in the air. Everyone cheered up for him and mocked those annoying group of boys where Jungkook was dazed looking at Jimin.

"You are so cool Jimin!!.." Everyone gathered around Jimin, praising him for his skills. He smiled ear to ear. He felt appreciated by his friends.

To ruin that Hazel's boyfriend whose name is Zack came between the boys with his group. "You awesome chick!" Saying that he patted Jimin's butt twice.

What reason could be needed now? Jungkook smashed his face with a punch. And the fight between them started...

The guards of the water park came there. Hazel's Boyfriend and others successfully ran away and the rest of them were kicked out of that place.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jin asked...

"Let's separate. Our day is ruined anyway!" Hoseok said.

"Yeah! You are right?" Jimin agreed with him.

"Let's go Army!" Jin said while walking to her.

"Yeah!" Army looked at Hoseok.

"Not now!" Hoseok took Army's hand and ran away.

"Army! Where are you going? Come back." Jin ran after them.

"I have to stop him!" Namjoon ran after Jin. His mission was to keep Jin away from Army at any cost. For this Hoseok was going to pay for his weekly expenses.

'What's going on?" Jimin asked, They all shook heads... "Um! Then we will leave too!"

"Okay!" Taehyung said and watched Jungkook and Jimin leaving together. They looked happy with each other.

He sighed and went towards the car park.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked...

"At my place!"

"No, you can't go? Do you forget I'm alone now?"

"What can I do if you are alone?" Taehyung said, a little bit annoyed.