🍀49🍀

Scared of the darkness, terrifying sound of birds and insects, he had heard in stories that except wild animals, ghosts live in woods...

"Papa!" He wrapped his arms around his knees. He was terrified, feeling cold as the night was getting dark.

"Minji!"

He heard his name from a distance, he knew that voice belongs to Jimin. His eyes lit up as if he found a hope for scared self. He was about to scream, 'I am here', he ceased himself. No, he won't appear.

"Where are you Minji!?" Jimin screamed. His mind was playing negative thoughts. What if Minji has gone deep into the woods. The little boy's smile flashed in his head. And Jungkook, he had seen how scared he was when Minji got lost last time. He was worried for him as well.

"Jimin! Don't worry we will find him!" Taehyung grabbed his hands firmly as he could see his hands were shaking.

"Any trace?" Hoseok asked appearing suddenly in the dark. Following him Jungkook and others reached there.

"No! but you scared me hyung!" Taehyung replied. "At least turn on your flash. It's dark here."

And Jungkook, as if his muscles became immovable, he couldn't take a step forward or say anything.

His eyes were fixed at the hands that should be fit in his palms only. Few moments ago those tiny hands were interlocking with him. At that time he had felt like he was holding heaven in his palms. Now, he can't explain what he is feeling but it was sure his heart was aching insufferably that he wants to cry loudly until his throat hurts, until his eyes burns, until his breathe lasts.

He had thought Jimin had began to grow feeling for him. He is winning his love, surpassing all the bad memories with new ones. That beet root blush on his ears and cheeks when he stares him, that shy smile when their skin touches, that caring nature for him and his son, those small happy moments they lived together again, that same feelings when he fell for him the very first time.  He had thought they will get together if he confess that he loves him, compressing the fact that Jimin has already someone in his life. Kim...

None other than his own brother. 

He felt a pinch in his heart when Jimin looked away from his eyes.

What was Jimin feeling? Why Jimin was not talking to him? What should he do next? What does he thinks about him? Probably a worst person. But... If that so then why he allowed him to kiss.

What about his own feelings for him?

Just then, Jiwoon who was worried for his friend, insisted Jungkook to take him with them, he noticed a movement behind a huge rock. He pulled Jungkook's cloth.

"Uncle, look there!" He whispered, pointed at the rock.

Everyone sensed something was moving there. Without a second thought Jungkook walked towards it slowly, flashing the light on his phone.

"Jungkook! Be careful! It could be a snake."

"Hum!"

Flood of worriment settled down in his mind, when he saw his son. He had covered his face between his knees.

Minji lifted his head up, hearing the crushing sounds of dead leaves and branches. His uncles and his father were Infront of him. They found him. He had thought his father and others will scold him but they were seemed worried for him.

"Papa!" He jumped to hug his father's legs. He began to cry hysterically.

"Minji was scared. So so scared."

Jungkook picked him in his arms. He wiped his tears of the innocent. Minji quickly wrapped his arms around his neck, still crying.

"It's okay! Don't cry!" He gently rubbed his back. "I won't let you happen anything."