🍀10🍀

The skyline and the seawater had the same color as if they merged. In all four directions, you only see the sea.

It was so fascinating to be on a ship for a ten-year-old who never believed to be on it. He was flabbergasted to see that the ship has everything they found on the land.

The weather was mild in the evening, the sky was orange and red,  destination the Jeju Island, and the fresh air of the sea was bringing their spirit to him. He ran to the end, closed his eyes, and spread his arms like once he saw in the movie.

He felt like the captain of the sea like he owns the ship... When he turned around he found a beautiful woman clicking his photos, he widely smiled showing his both upper and lower teeth while posing with a victory sign, then became shy.

The woman took his photo with a Polaroid camera. She shook the photo and gave it to him...

"Thank you!" He bowed, putting photos in his pocket. The woman ruffled his hair... His cheeks were red, she was pretty...

"Ji-Jimin!" He said his name, wanting to let her know...

She smiled and forwarded her hand to shake with him...

Jimin was about to touch her hand but her husband and son called her so she left.

"Jiminie!" His uncle and aunt came there with their 2-year-old child. They won a trip of four to Jeju Island a night on a ship and 2 days on the Island.

Jimin desperately wanted to come with his aunt and uncle, and they agreed.

"Jiminie! They called us in a sudden meeting, Will you take care of your brother until we return?"

"Yes!" He said cheerfully, he loves his little brother. His uncle and aunt left them in their room and rushed out to the emergency meeting.

He lay beside his little brother, trying not to sleep, eventually, he did.

He woke up by the crying sound of his little cousin. His uncle and aunt weren't there yet.

We will be back soon is what they said but it was more than an hour, and he was feeling hungry.

He tried to make his brother quiet but failed. He thought he must be hungry like him, nothing was there to eat.

He saw a telephone beside the bed, however, he didn't know how to use it. He searched for the pacifier, thinking it might help which was on the table.

When he got off the bed, his foot came in contact with the water... Cold water was everywhere in the room. It was covering his feet.

He was in terror... Didn't know what is happening...

He sprinted to the door and unlocked it from the inside, unfortunately, it was locked from the outside... He banged on the door as hard as he could and scream for help...

He began to give up when his throat burnt and his voice became diminutive. By that time, the water was reaching above the knees. He took the pacifier and put it in his brother's mouth to stop him from crying but he couldn't stop himself, scared, and helpless, he sobbed.

________________🍀🍀🍀

After a few minutes...

He heard a clicking sound, sprinkling hope in him. He saw the same beautiful lady he met before, who took his photo. He ran to her and hugged her legs, sobbing. She bent down and hugged him as well to calm him down...

After that, she carried the baby and grabbed Jimin's hand, and got out of the room fast.

Jimin asked her what is happening. Where are his aunt and uncle? She didn't reply. However, he had the idea that the ship is loading with water and soon going to sink into the sea...