🍀48🍀

"Hyung!"

"Hyung!"

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook sighed. He returned to the bathroom. He was covered in soap foam because the shower suddenly stopped. He wiped foam by towel, wore his pants and t-shirt. He decided to go outside to fill the water tank.

Just second of his exiting the room, he began to laugh at Jimin who was out with foam over his head.

Jimin laughed too confusing him. Jungkook also had forgotten to rub out foam from his hair. They were looking like jokers. Then they both realised someone was watching them, behind the pillars...

"Minji!"

"I didn't open taps when you were asleep last night." Saying that he ran to the nearest room.

The electricity was off again, so they couldn't use machine. Both of them went to the backyard to fetch water from the well.

"I'll go first." Jimin said...

"No, I'll go first. I am feeling cold already!." Jungkook exclaimed. The chilly wind of hills was giving him goosebumps since last night.

"What do you think my body is made of ? I am feeling cold too."

"Hyung! Give me bucket. " Jungkook snatched bucket from him.

"No, I need this." Jimin snatched back.

"If I get sick you will use your bitter herbs on me."

"I will give you sweet herbs!"

"I don't think such herbs exist in your medicine. I just want this bucket." He snatched it again.

"Jungkook! Give it to me!"

Like cat and dog they began to fight for the bucket. And accidentally Jimin tore off Jungkook's t-shirt, reavling his muscled chest which he happend to touch.

"Guys! What's happening here?"

Jimin quickly pulled hand from his chest and turned his head to the familiar voice. He was flabbergasted to see Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon. Same with Jungkook. His eyes widened.

"Hyungs! How did you___"

"You weren't contacting us. So searching for days we came to this place." Hoseok said, making straight face, trying not to laugh at their funny faces.

"Yeah!" Yoongi spoke... "But first, could you two correct yourself. It's embarrassing."

"Oh! Yeah! Take this hyung!" Jungkook handed him bucket.

"No, You do it first!"

"No you use it!"

They again began to fight.

"If you care for our hunger please do finish your fights quickly, we are not getting entertained." Jin shouted from the door, but honestly the were happy to see them like that, as if they had forgotten all their sufferings and had focused on the moment. Like how they used to fight, childishly...

"We are sorry! Just give us a few minutes." Jungkook said while turning to Jimin. "Hyung! Let's collect the water first, then we can use it together."

"Sounds good!"

________________

"He is here as a worker because I couldn't find the replacement."
Jin and Jimin were preparing breakfast. Jungkook and others were with children on the guest room.

"Haven't you found any replacement yet?"

"N-no!"

"I know someone if you want a worker." Jin said, trying to look at Jimin's face who just turned back.