🍀46🍀

Again, the light went off. Two days there, they are constantly facing electricity loss. And today, the thundering was frightening. All the children hugged Jimin and Jungkook, scared because they think the ghost will hunt them.

"Jungkook, this is all because of you. I told you not to tell them horror story." Jimin said as he lit the candles in his room. His bed was jammed by four children and a big child Jungkook.

"They were forcing me. I couldn't say no to them." Jungkook said. "Besides It's not my fault that you choose to live in this kind of place? It's feel like ghosts will appear at anytime. Why are you here at the first place? No proper electricity, no proper communication, no internet, no proper devices even for washing clothes, no human could be seen beside us. If we will die here no one will find out."

"Are you complaining?" Jimin folded his hands, glaring him.

Jungkook shook his head as if he got terrified by his glare.

Nara laughed at this.

"It's bad habit Nara."

"I am sorry uncle Jimin."

"Jungkook!"

"Yes!"

"It's your responsibility to make them sleep because you've scared them telling stories."

"Okay!"

"Is he always like this?" Jungkook whispered to Nara and the little boy Dong questioned.

"Grumpy?"

"Hum!"

"Yes uncle, he never smiles. He always looks like chimpanzee." Nara whispered.

Jungkook chuckled. Chimpanzee...

"I can hear you." Jimin said while placing one more candle nearby the window.

Jungkook made a straight face and said to the children. "Let's go to our room."

"No, we want to sleep here, there's a ghost in our room." Haru denied.

"We can't disturb Jimin hyung. It's his room."

"No, we are scared."

"In this room there's a bigger ghost compare to the ghost I told you about. It will____"

"Jungkook, let them sleep here tonight." Jimin said as he walked to the cupboard from where he took out blankets. Then he went to sofa to sleep.

"Mr. Jimin, are you sleeping there?"

"Hum!"

"Can you fit beside me? I think ghost will pull me under the bed." Minji requested.

He was awake, other children were already in their dreamland. "Please, Mr. Jimin."

Jimin rolled his eyes to Jungkook. He sighed and adjusted himself beside Minji.

Minji felt protected from ghost. He quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"Mr. Jimin may I request you something?"

"What is it dear?"

"Can you sing me lullaby like mama does?"

Hearing that, Jungkook felt sour. He never sung a song for him to sleep. Whenever Minji said he couldn't sleep, he told him stories or made him watch cartoons. Today he realised that he couldn't able to give him mother's love. And he knows how painful it is because he grew up without his mother.

"I don't know how to sing." Jimin looked at Jungkook. Feeling bad, he spoke again.

"But I can try for you."