🍀20🍀

"Where were you?"

Mr. Jeon walked calmly, eyes darted at his son. He was there to see if what Hazel said is true or not. He won't accept easily that someone will come to him and tell him that his son has started to like boys.

"Who is he?" He asked while examining Jimin up to down.

Poor clothes, poor shoes... He thought.

"I asked who is he. Where he is from?" His voice was a little loud because his son wasn't replying.

"Hello," Jimin bowed his head to greet him. "I am Park Jimin."

"Did I ask you?"

That tone... Jimin looked down...

"I want to hear it from my son." He turned to Jungkook. "Care to explain me Jungkook?"

"Let's go inside first!"

"No! Answer me right now! Why are you living with this fraud?" He pointed at Jimin. "How could you_____"

"He is not a fraud."

"Oh! So what should I call him? Wasn't he staying here in the name of my friend's son? Wasn't he fooling you? You should've put him in jail. You don't know son! a filthy person like him____"

"Jimin! His name is Jimin!" Jungkook sounded ruffled. He didn't like the way his father was mentioning Jimin... "With respect____"

Jimin grabbed his hand and shook his head to tell him to stop. He knew if Jungkook spoke then the situation will get worse.

"Is this the way you talk with me now? I am your father Jungkook. I give you food, shelter, clothes, money, and everything. I nurtured you. You're my son. But why do I always find out about you from others?"

"Finished!" Jungkook passed by him to the apartment door. He looked at his father before entering inside. A hurtful look.

Jimin followed Jungkook but...

"Hey, boy!" Mr. Jeon stopped him on the way... "I know who you are and why you are with him. Isn't he being like this because of you? You are manipulating my son."

"Wrong!" Jimin spoke up even though he was frightened to speak. What Mr. Jeon said to Jungkook wasn't digestible to him...

"Just giving him food, clothes, and shelter is not enough! Everything is too much to give him just a little, little love, little support which money can't buy."

"Do you want to say I lack as a father?!"

"I don't say that. But... Only appearing when he makes mistakes won't prove you as a good father. Do you know what he likes to eat? What is his favorite color? What excites him? What things make him sad? Have you ever seen his smile when he does good at school? Did you ever embrace him and let him cry in your arms? Why he is living separately?"

Mr. Jeon was out of phrase that could reply to his questions. He doesn't know.

Jimin was living with Jungkook for so long and today he saw Mr.Jeon for the first time. "I am sorry if my words hurt you." He bowed to him and went inside the apartment.

Mr.Jeon was surprised by Jimin's personality. It was like he opened his eyes. He got so occupied in glorifying his business, and his schedule that he couldn't make time for his son.

He looked at Hazel... "I will see you tomorrow!" With that said, he walked away...

Hazel made a fist, gritting her teeth, she kicked the floor. How Jungkook easily neglected her, like he didn't see her there. He used to be cheerful like a little kid if she came to see him. And now he didn't even utter a word. That was so insulting to her...