23. It May Be Winter Outside

But In My Heart It's Spring - Love Unlimited

10:27 PM, Friday, December 24, 2021

The knock on the door shouldn't startle her, but she jumps anyway. "Couldn't find your toothbrush?" she teases as she swings open the bathroom door to reveal a glorious shirtless Harry standing with his arms on the door jam as if holding himself back.

Displaying the red plaid pajamas with one hand, he tilts his head. "I'm confused. Paige said we wear them all day tomorrow. So am I supposed to sleep in them tonight?"

Approaching him, Chele allows her hands to touch his skin, outlining the shape of him with her fingertips. Leaning forward, she smooshes her lips to his, and he groans, wrapping the arm with the questionable clothing around her back, yanking her to him. As he glides his tongue along her lips, his hands grab her bottom and pull her into him. Opening her mouth to allow him entry, she slips her legs apart as well, and his thigh immediately slides between. With a whimper, she pulls her mouth from his.

"Um, you can wear whatever you want for sleeping as long as you've got those pajamas on tomorrow morning." Her breath isn't under control yet, and she huffs her way through the sentence like a heavy smoker trying to climb a mountain.

"Good," he taunts, "cause I was planning to sleep nude." The way his lip tilts at the corner when he smirks is sufficient to dampen her panties. Throw in the actual meaning of the words, and she's lost.

"Remind me again why we decided not to have sex," she wonders.

"Because we're waiting until love has taken us both to its lair so that we're incapable of escape," Harry comments.

"Oh yeah," Chele exhales. "So it's smart that we have two rooms. I'll sleep in here tonight." With that, she steps backwards from him until he tightens his arm around her, once more plastering their bodies together.

"Hell no," he growls. "I won't sleep naked, and I promise not to take advantage of you. Holy canoodling noodles, Chele! I need cuddles. I've earned them." He's adamant in his response to her, and she is relieved. She needs to feel his arms around her too.

At times, she wonders if he is telling the truth about why they're waiting because holy elaborate eyebrows! She aches to be filled by him. In those moments, she reminds herself that his previous relationships didn't last long, and she's determined to break the record. She can wait. Perhaps she'll pack her vibrator this time, though? Remembering it's in a box in the bathroom closet at her house causes her to cringe. How will she snag the item with Patrick living there? Maybe it's time to invest in a new one anyway?

After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she pulls on a t-shirt from Harry's current tour along with fresh panties and tiptoes into Harry's room.

"Why are you being so quiet?" he inquires, watching her stealthily enter his tiny hotel room.

Chele smiles her most evil smile. "Because your mama thinks we're going at it in here, and I don't want to confirm or deny that supposition, plus you know that Alison is downstairs prepared to call out the troops should she hear anything."

Shaking his head, he peels back the covers for her to climb in next to him. She lies down as he lowers the sheet and extra blankets over her shoulder. Curling into the warmth of his body, Chele knows that, even though her house is across the street and her family is two streets away, this is her true home.

"Merry Christmas, Harry! Or happy Christmas. Sorry. Still learning my British," she giggles. Her hand brushes over the stubble beginning to appear on his cheeks and chin before she leans over and chastely presses her lips to his.