65. Until the End of Time

Rest your weary heart and relax your mind 'cause I'm gonna love you, girl, until the end of time - Justin Timberlake & Beyonce

8:04 AM, Sunday, September 25, 2022

"We're getting so close to the end of tour," Chele stretches her hands over her head. "And now I'm starting to realize how exhausted I truly am."

Brushing his teeth, Harry leans his torso out of the bathroom to catch her eye. His lean body clothed in nothing but his pink boxer briefs causes her breath to catch, and she rubs her thighs together as that delicious feeling washes through her.

"We could skip today's outing and spend the day in bed," he smirks, removing the toothbrush temporarily from his mouth, the white foam on his lips.

"I don't think I would complain," she sighs. "In fact, I might start touching myself right now. Just to make sure I'm ready for when your teeth are clean." Sucking her pointer finger in her mouth, she ensures it's wet before trailing it down her naked chest towards her treasure. As Harry's eyes darken and track her damp digit on its path, Chele knows she's won the battle. Swiping the back of his hand over his mouth, he tosses the toothbrush into the sink where she hears it clatter as it falls.

Stalking across to the bed, he grasps the corner of the top sheet and swishes it to the floor. "Mmmmm," he mumbles. "I just want to taste it."

"All yours, H," Chele murmurs as she leans back in the bed and slowly parts her legs.

==========

11:28 AM, Sunday, September 25, 2022

At the first knock on the door, Chele awakens, her body chilled. Lifting her head, she recalls that they had managed to land on the floor at some point. With one hand, she grasps the tail of the duvet and yanks it until it falls over her and Harry both. The second knock reminds her that there was a first knock, and she sighs.

"Yes?" she calls.

"Oui, Michele! Nous t'attendons! Hurry up. We're waiting! Vite!"

"Une minute s'il te plait!" Fluidly rising, she pushes at Harry's shoulder with her foot until he blinks and smiles up at her. Towering over him, naked, she spies the very moment a naughty thought crosses his mind, and she grasps the sheet from the bed to cover herself.

"We didn't tell the others we were canceling!"

"Shit," Harry mutters. "Where were we going today?"

"Hillhead Book Club is holding it's monthly vintage fair."

"Oh, yeah," Harry smacks his forehead. "And you were hoping they had some quality rock tees."

With no time for a shower, they pull on their clothes and join the band in the lobby. As soon as they appear, Mitch rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "Seriously? You two are like rabbits. Can't you control yourselves?"

Pretending to be bewildered, Chele raises an eyebrow at the guitarist. "Maybe we simply overslept?"

"Nope. Sex hair for sure," Sarah giggles, reaching out to smooth Chele's locks. "Best to put it in a ponytail, my friend."

==========

1:12 PM, Sunday, September 25, 2022

The group had piled into a booth following their shopping adventures, ordering a late brunch complete with vegan waffles, avocado smash and toast, plus a little something extra for Chele.

"Okay! I'll try the haggis. You've all gotten cheap since I ate those bull testicles in Denver, though. For a measly $500, I should only need to eat two bites."