51. Beautiful Day

What you don't have, you don't need it now. - U2

10:48 AM, Tuesday, April 12, 2022

"Holy elegant elephants!" Chele exclaims. "The babies were so adorable! I loved the way they kept the kids between the adults on their little elephant walk! It made me think of the Ps and how they kind of trail around one after the other when we're going somewhere."

"Are you getting in the shower first or am I? The crew prepped that hot water bucket, and that water isn't going to stay hot forever."

"Harry!" she whines, not yet wanting to deal with the reality of an outdoor shower that's open to all the birds watching. "Let me be excited about our first safari walk for a minute. Sheesh!" It's her first time glamping, so there's lots to get used to. In fact, it's her first time camping even. All of this outdoors, even in a glamorous way, is a bit much to get used to.

Shrugging, Harry pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it in the laundry hamper before toeing off his shoes. "It was pretty cool learning how to track them. Amogelang is a wonderful guide. I'm so looking forward to this afternoon's walk. He says maybe we'll see some zebra."

As Harry unzips his shorts to strip them down, Chele's eyes narrow on his naked torso. "Hmmmmm," she speculates, "I suppose since they went to so much work getting our shower filled with hot water, we should save them the effort of refilling it for me. Mind if I join you?" Rising, she removes her own shirt, throwing it so that it joins Harry's in the hamper. "I mean, it's only polite to conserve water since we're in the middle of nowhere."

"Middle of Nowhere, eh?" He waggles his eyebrows as he stalks closer to her like a gazelle which she hopes to see on one of their outings over the next few days. Harry's hands shift to the button on her shorts, thoughtfully assisting her in removing them. "Who in Nowhere do you think would enjoy this little adventure?"

"Oh, probably Lee and Leigh. Definitely not Tonya, although I could see Mark getting out here filled with bravado and then freaking out about a spider in the loo."

"Did you say 'loo'?"

She steps into him as he finishes sliding down the zipper on her bottoms. Her lips press against his, and she allows her tongue to slide inside to tangle. Coming up for air, she laughs as he tickles her side, removing her bra by unlatching it in the back.

"I did," Chele giggles, "Must be my British boyfriend influencing me."

"Very likely."

Standing as close as she is, Chele can't help sliding herself on his bare chest with her breasts. Nipples beaded, they rub sensuously over his skin, and his intake of breath lets her know that foreplay isn't necessarily needed. Kneeling on the fancy designer carpet, Chele licks her lips, knowing that this is the meal she prefers. No reason to wait for brunch.

"Baby?" Harry gasps as she wraps her hands around his length and begins moving on the shaft.

Worried that he's going to tell her to stop, she curiously glances at him as her mouth moves closer to its target.

"Don't you want a pillow for your knees?" He manages just before she baths his member with her tongue.

Chele has to pause when he abruptly moves away, and she pouts until he returns to his spot in front of her, a pillow in his hands. With a grin, she places the fluffiness under her knees. Leaning forward, she resumes her actions until Harry is panting with his hands coiled in her braid. With a grin, she allows her mouth to slide from him, an audible "pop" accompanying the movement.

Rising, she wraps her hands around his waist as their mouths join together in a joyful symphony. Harry's fingers wander her body, tweaking a nipple, smacking her bum, until they finally settle at the entrance to her womanhood. Carefully, he slides his index finger inside, using his thumb to tease her clit until she throws back her head and moans. With a second finger added, it doesn't take long before Chele is shifting her hips to try to feel him on every part inside her. With her head thrown back and her throat exposed to Harry's lips, she feels the crescendo as though the orchestra were in the tent with them here in the wilds of Africa.