38. Much to My Surprise

So much for your disguise - Gordon Lightfoot

10:26 PM, Sunday, February 13, 2022

"Huh?" Harry cups his ear in the direction of the woman shouting to him from the pit. "Who is going to be my Valentine?"

The question catches him off guard. The answer is quite clear, but there's no way he can announce that Chele is his Valentine to the crowd. Now he's in a quandary. If he responds with the truth, there will be madness and chaos, and Chele will be fired. But if his reply is flippant, his girlfriend's feelings will be hurt.

Although he's typically quick on his feet, he takes a moment. Looking down at his feet, he shakes his head as he holds the microphone with one hand.

"Ask me next year," he smirks. "I'll have an answer for you then." When the fan attempts to ask a follow-up question, Harry moves on to a rant about how cold it is in Quebec City in the winter. "Whose brilliant idea was it to book a tour in February in Canada? This morning I had to put on my thermal underwear, three pairs of socks, two pairs of trousers, four t-shirts, two sweaters, a wool cap, and mittens. And that was just to get out of bed!"

The crowd's laughter lets him know they've moved on from the Valentine's Day question. But still...it's out there. Fans are wondering.

11:59 PM, Sunday, February 13, 2022

"Listen to this email," Chele says as Harry emerges from the bathroom surrounded by a cloud of steam. Spending the night in Quebec City before the trip to Montreal made the most sense, and she's relieved they don't have to drive for hours tonight. It's cold, and she really just wants to snuggle with Harry.

"'Dear Chele, I am worried about Harry. He doesn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend and Valentine's Day is upon us. Is he lonely? Does he need cuddles? Or maybe a blow job? If so, I would be honored to offer my services for the night free of charge.'" Chele huffs in mock anger, "Can you believe that? Someone trying to steal MY cuddles?"

With one white, fluffy hotel towel around his waist and another over his shoulders, Harry places his chin on her shoulder as he reads the computer screen.

"A free blow job? Hmmm...maybe I should take her up on that," he leers. "Nothing more romantic for Valentine's Day than a blowie from a stranger."

"HEY!" Chele sits up, affronted. Oh, holy handjobs! Is this Harry's way of saying he wants more from Chele? She bites her lip, worrying it between her teeth as she turns back to the computer. She watches in the mirror as Harry sheds both towels. His bum is whiter than the fresh snow on the streets of Quebec City with muscles as sculpted as if Rodin himself had carved them. Shifting back and forth on her seat, she recognizes the desire her body has for his. Since New Year's, they've kept their adventures in bed to hands only.

Maybe she should...? Rising from the desk, she approaches him as he digs through his leather duffel bag. Scratching her fingernails lightly over his back, she waits until he twists in her direction before dropping to her knees.

"What the hell? Chele!" Reaching under her armpits, he attempts to yank her to her feet. "It was a joke! I didn't mean you needed to...Shit."

But Chele has already wrapped her hands around his soft flesh, one hand cupping his balls as her other one forms a cone around his cock. His fingers grip her shoulders, and he attempts to move her away from him, but she's determined to have a taste.

Looking up at him as wickedly as she can, she slides her tongue from his base to the tip. His head falls backwards as his mouth opens, and she watches the veins on his neck strain. Holy divine dicks! She can't help but swirl her tongue around the head as he moans.