what I'm dead?

In the sea, whale-like creatures wake,

   It has a blue body and 4 lines of tail.

   Its body is primarily blue, and it has a dorsal fin-like structure stretching down its back, as well as two fins on its chest and a pair of pectoral fins. Its eyes are red, and it has a distinctive pattern on its forehead.

   Two large fins with symbol A in the middle of the fins and had 4 white fingers at the end of the symbol.

   Ron opened his eyes to see that he was underwater. He thought that he was drowning.

   But then he found out that he was fine. He then took a breath but nothing happened.

   Ron tried to think about what happened to him when he found out that he had died from a truck-kun while he was walking on the cross road.

   Ron was sad that he was not able to camp with his Pokémon anymore.

   Even though all of his Pokémon are all the same, the Pokémon was kyogre.

   Ron was a fan of Kyogre, especially Kyogre's dumb smile.

   There are many reasons why Ron is a fan of Kyogre.

   One of the first Pokémon generation he played was Pokémon sapphire with the kyogre as the mascot of the game.

   Since then, Ron has begun to like kyogre, even the next generation of the Pokémon franchise.

   He also played with other Pokémon generations to get of kyogre, and he had decent knowledge of Pokémon lore.

   Second, when Ron got his Pokémon game, he lived near the ocean when he was still a kid.

   He often dreamed about Kyogre's appearance appearing on the shore and taking him to a wonderful place.

   Third, since Pokémon released the Pokémon sword and shield with camping features.

   Playing with kyogre is his first priority. He also plays Pokémon legend Arceus, but never finishes since there is no kyogre.

   He began to look around himself.

   Ron saw two large fins with a white 'A' symbol on top of it, in greek the 'A' symbol, which means alpha.

   His mind immediately thought about a Pokémon with these characteristics.

  "What! Kyo-Kyogre!"

   Kyogre is known as an alpha Pokémon in Pokémon sapphire.

   Ron was shocked and lost words. He then. He has to accept the fact that he died and is reincarnated as a kyogre.

   Then Ron remembered something. He had read about a reincarnation novel where the protagonist dies and is reincarnated with a powerful system to help them.

   As he wondered, a voice suddenly appeared inside Ron's mind.

   "Ding! Congratulations to the host for awakening the system".

   "Ding! Because the host activates the system for the first time, the host gets 1,000 system points!".

   "Ding! Points can be withdrawn to get prizes, and each consumption is 300 points".

   Just as Ron was thinking about it, the system sudden awake scared Ron a bit.

   Now Ron is super happy, not only is he reincarnated as his favorite Pokémon with a dumb smile, which he likes so much.

   And get a system to help him to be more powerful.

   "System lottery one now"

   "Ding! The host's three hundred points are being deducted."

   Just as the words were finished, big spinning wheels appear in front of Ron, and start to spin clockwise.

   "Ding! Congratulations to the host for Getting a world map!"

   Ron was shocked, because he did not know what the word meant.

   Just Ron is confused, the system tells Ron what it is for.

   [ World map: host can know all the places that the host has been seen and explored ].

   That really helps so much, because in the ocean, you can get lost and never know where you are.

   The ocean is big. And if lost on the sea, it is the same as finding a needle in a haystack.

   But with this, you can know each place.

   Not only that, you are going to know more about where you are gonna going and can go back as you want.

   "System draw the second prize".

   "Ding! The host three hundred point are going to be deducted".

   Suddenly, a spinning wheel appears in front of Ron again and starts spinning.

   "Ding! Congratulations, host get heart of the sea,"

   "What is that?"

   Ron asks himself, not knowing what that is.

   Luckily, the system explained to him, explaining the use of this.

   [ Heart of the sea: can detect all movement within 100 meters of the user ]

   Ron doesn't know what that means, until he feels the surrounding change.

   Suddenly, Ron can feel all life being near him and can detect even the slightest movement.

   The small fish that swim, and all kinds of fish beneath him that he doesn't notice until now.

   Ron doesn't know where he is now, and if something like a monster attacks him.

   He is going to be in big trouble.

   But now he can relax a bit, not worry about something and can detect any movement around him.

   It's a perfect ability to protect yourself when you get ambushed.

   And Ron couldn't stop there, he wanted more and there was one more lottery he could play.

   Ron could wait to draw another good ability and said.

   "System draw another lottery prize"

   "Ding! The host three hundred point are going to be deducted".

   And yes, there is a spinning wheel in front of Ron again.

   "Ding! Congratulations to the host for getting the voice of the ocean".

  [ voice of the ocean: gives the user the ability to understand all sea creature language ].

   "Wow..."

   Ron was just about to ask the system, but suddenly the system just tells the skill of the ability.

   The ocean is full of different creatures, and many of them have their own language.

   And many sea creatures use certain frequencies to communicate among them.

   But with this, Ron can easily understand other sea creatures, even if it was just a random conversation.