mysterious object

On the third images, what surprised me at first was because in the third picture, is rayquaza!

   I see rayquaza above the cloud in the images, looking down to the two legendary Pokemon, kyogre and groudon.

   kyogre and groudon seem also notice rayquaza above them.

   they look up to find rayquaza with angry face above them.

   I can see a worried face on both kyogre and groudon, they know they've screwed up.

   And In the images, Rayquaza seem fed up with kyogre and groudon who fight every time they see each other.

   Who never stop to fighting until rayquaza came to stop the two Pokemon.

   And rayquaza who looking to the two Pokemon, he really angry to kyogre and groudon this time.

   he has to deal with this over and over again, and every time he did this, he already hate them.

   And on last Images, kyogre and groudon who facing each other.

   With face still looking panic, they ran away into the direction they'll are coming.

   kyogre and groudon seem to know how strong is rayquaza, I assume that they try to fight rayquaza before.

   Like in the anime, many time they try to fight rayquaza, instead winning, they were beaten by rayquaza.

   The more kyogre and groudon trying to beat rayquaza, the more  they get beaten instead.

   And kyogre and groudon already know that they can't never beat rayquaza in battle.

   So they chose to ran away instead fighting rayquaza, they already know the outcome anyway.

   I feel like nothing I here anymore, I ask system when the next mission.

   When I Check it, the system said that it need few days.

   I decide to explore the ruin one more time, when I do that.

   Something big approaching me!

   I saw a white shark, it was bigger than I expected, it was ten meter long, I never see white shark this big.

   If I were a human, I gonna be freaking when saw one.

   But now I'm a kyogre, there nothing scared me, even if the white shark able to hurt me.

   I can just wait for my wound to heal, and I have a healing move, so I don't have to worry about me getting hurt.

   Still, I don't want to trying to hurt my self, so I have to be careful.

   The shark without wasting time, open his mouth full of Sharp teeth.

   And dash toward me, I Swung my fins toward the white shark.

   I hit the white shark so hard, some of the teeth fall of.

   the expression of white shark was almost cry, who used to be fierce, turned into a coward after I slapped him.

   still, I slapped him one more time, and more teeth fall from his mouth.

   The white shark immediately ran away after my second slap.

   "Ding! Defeating the great white shark! Receive 400 system point"

   "Ding! Congrats to host for level up to 14!"

   "Ding! Detect host has eight hundred system point, do host want to draw"

   "Yes"

   "Ding! 300 point going deducted!"