strange whale

Maya was also shocked with the professor word.

   "So he is the last of his kind, now we need to know more about him"

   "yet, I thought he not gonna survive this long without us knowing his species at all"

   "His behavior is friendly but his strength is enough to kill three Orcas at once, i even thought he gonna get kill by the Orca, instead the one who get killed is those poor Orca "

   "Oh Yes, nature was beautiful until you see the true face, it can kill you! without you even knowing what killed you, you may already dead when that happen"

   "That so scary, are you do this on purpose uncle?!"

   "No, that was the true, you can even see that many has agree with me look at your live stream room"

   "Huh?"

   Maya then immediately looking at the chat room, and saw so many barrage agree with professor word.

   "Yes, many strange thing suddenly happen like the sudden earthquake"

   "And a months ago, scientists found that earthquakes often occur in the middle of the ocean without knowing why?"

   "Its that true? Why there suddenly many earthquake occur?"

   "Maybe it just a underwater volcanic activity or maybe a tectonic plate movement 🤓"

   Then suddenly the professor said: "That why we do this scientific research to uncover many mystery that the world has, of course we do that on the sea and land too, and something that can be explain by science"

   "Now We should do more research to him, but Where he is now? Maya do you know where he is right now?"

   "I don't know where he is right now, but I think hestill in the ruin, the last time we meet he looking at the carved images on stone pillar of his ancestors"

   "Maybe he knew that was his ancestor, he was so cute when looking at the images, his open his mouth and his eyes was fixed on it"

   "Maybe he want to be his ancestor, big and strong hahaha"

   "Hmm? Interesting, he more than I imagine, with a strange behavior and those powerful move, he also has a Intelligence"

   "But we still don't know anything about him"

   "So let's keep any eyes on him, and maya come with me, let me show you something"

   Then both of them walk into the deck.

   both of them then saw lance the assistant, standing near something while also holding something in his hand.

   "Hi there lance, what are you doing? What is that beside you? And what is that on yours hand?"

   Maya know lance from professor, professor told her a little about his assistant.

   I don't know why the professor only say a bad thing about him, Maya doesn't seem to care either.

   "Oh? This, its a remote control for the underwater robot we going to use, I currently checking if there anything wrong with it"

   "Underwater Robot? Oh! Its is the same that when I first live stream with him?!"

   "Let say that a yes, but this is much more better than that, Not only that, it use to search at the bottom of the sea"

   "Its mostly use to explore hard to reach or to search very deep place like the sea bed"