shock the Internet

There was something at the back of the whale, professor Louis hurriedly shouted to lance.

   "Lance, did you see that, there? There is something at the back of the whale"

   "I didn't see anything. Is something wrong with your eyes?"

   "No! There is something at the back of the whale. Drop the underwater robot and look at what that thing is."

   The more it floated towards the sea, the more the outline of that thing gradually became clearer.

   With Ron's ascent, the bottom of the sea finally has some pictures.

   The assistant on the side, looking at the monitor, said in a strange voice

   "Professor, it’s the whale, but that guy seems to be carrying a creature?"

   Professor Louis was stunned, and Maya was also stupid.

   Do whales spend so much effort diving into the water just to carry a creature on their back?

   Ron's speed of ascension is very fast.

   The originally dim live broadcast room finally has a picture.

   "The whale god is back!"

   "What’s on his back?"

   "Don't ask me, ask the professor himself."

   "What is that animal? I never see it"

   "Could it be a new undiscovered animal like the whale!"

   "Man, it’s beyond my imagination!"

   The live broadcast room suddenly exploded.

   And Professor Louis was also puzzled.

   Although he is a professor of marine biology, he really has no idea  about this new creature.

   Maya, on the side of the ship, keeps live-streaming and also seeing the creature.

   "Did you know what that creature is? This is the first time I've encountered such a creature."

   "How do I know? But it also looks cute like the whale. I really want to pet it hahaha"

   "Yeah, try that, maybe you will only lose a couple of fingers, maybe one or two."

   "Maya, your uncle is a professor of marine biology. Why do you ask us who doesn't know this stuff?"

   "Go to your uncle and ask him. We also want to know about this new creature."

   "New discovered animal? This is getting really interesting."

   Maya finally asks her uncle about the creature at the back of the whale.

   "Uncle, what kind of species is that creature?"

   "I don't know it either, this. This might be a new species, and I think we are gonna get busy again."

   In the livestream, everyone is shocked to hear that the professor himself doesn't know this creature, thus making everyone in the livestream go crazy over it.

   "Damn, new creature again, we sure don't know the part of our own world"

   "The ocean is certainly a mysterious place. Before we find this whale and this creature, what next? A giant centipede!"

   "no joke, I ate a centipede if what you say is true lol"

   "Let's see about that"

   All the viewers in the livestream  can't hold on any longer, wanting to know about the manaphy.