smile on camera

[ Congrats, host has lvl up to lvl 10, the host get 200 point for kill the top chain food, congrats to host learn new move, Aqua Ring ]

   Yes! 200 poin, this is hard to obtain, and Ron never able to collect many system point by kill the weak fish, this far the most point Ron obtain.

   But there a thing that make Ron puzzled.

   [ Aqua Ring : surrounded itself with veil of water to restore HP ]

   "Aqua Ring? Isn't need lvl 54 to get this?"

   "Ding! yes, but how to obtain the move is random and can only obtain every 10 lvl"

   "Huh? Every 10 lvl!, is there any other ways to obtain this system?"

   "Ding! yes, host can by exchange the point for the item host want in mall system"

   "Huh? Mall system, okay then system open mall"

   With that Ron saw all kind Pokemon item, such Oran Berry and pecha berry and another in game item.

   When look at the price, Ron was speechless, all of the item is expensive, each berry cost five point, and after killing whole ecosystem, it can only buy few.

   Ron can't do anything about it and decided draw instead.

   "System draw the lottery"

   "Ding! The host three hundred point going deducted"

   "Ding! Congratulations to host for
Getting iron skin!"

   [ iron shell: protect user with invisible iron shell, can't not pierce by handgun, upgradeable ]

   It Can resist a bullet!

   This is what Ron need, because in modern world, what can definitely kill Ron right now is gun.

   And gun has different size and different type, handgun is revolver and pistol.

   Gun is the only thing that make Ron scared now, he may be a legendary Pokemon, but has meat as body and not steel body, so gun can penetrate his skin.

   With iron shell, Ron have more defense, and can be upgradable mean Ron can be resist even gun with high calibers.

   Ron look up in the sky and feel the surrounding has change.

   Ron notice the weather has change into rain, Ron immediately know what make it suddenly rain, it because kyogre ability Drizzle that make the weather to rain.

....

   The sky is getting darker and darker, the viewer saw the the weather change immediately tell Maya to go inside the cabin.

   "Is this gonna be rain?"

   "Oh no, it's not rain, its Storm!"

   "Hide Maya, this could kill you!"

   When Maya saw barrage chat, she immediately realize she fu*k up.

   And the rain already hit the boat, captain has told her that weather at ocean is unpredictable.

   "Maya let's go inside"

   "yes.."

   Maya has been told that the weather on ocean can be unpredictable, and when you realize it, you basically too late.

   The Raging wind and wave, the whole fishing boat shaking.

   when you not careful enough, the whole boat could be sinking.