project to find the whale

there might relics underwater or some underwater civilization.

   After all we only explorer five percent of the ocean in the whole world.

   The assistant is really want to found  a trace if there any underwater civilization.

   "Then professor, do you want to apply research to this creature!"

   The assistant couldn't hold to ask

   Professor smile bitterly and said: "How is that simple?"

   "Don't you think is easy to set a project and get a prove? We might need to travel around the world just to find it"

   "And this creature might disappear before we find it, and we just do all the research which is cost hundred million dollar for nothing"

   The assistant was disappointed by professor word, but then clap his hand and said: "Professor, We can cooperation with TV station and use this creature popularity to set up funding to the project"

   "We do the research, they funding the project to documentary the creature"

   "On the other hand they got what they want, the whale. And we got the funding and research material, we can research some sea creature along the way, and we also popularized all kind of marine knowledge to the audience, Boom two bird with one stone"

   "What do you think professor, I'm a genius right"

   The professor think for a while, what the assistant tell is actually not bad, marine research is really expensive project.

   All kind equipment is start with hundred dollars to million dollars.

   Plus the ship use for travel, there must be professional surveyors and security personnel on them!

   And this project not gonna be a day or two day, it mean burning money everyday!

   This kinda project definitely not gonna get a prove easily.

   if you want to have funds, you must find relationship between major media and TV station.

   The professor nod and said
"well, I think that a good idea, except the genius part, nah forget about that"

   Assistant: "... "

   "In the past few day I have contact few major media, and I have a niece who did the same thing, and I'm gonna ask her if she want to do this"

   The assistant smile and said: "you talking about her right, you must be proud of her"

   As student of professor, he know that the professor has a niece who did live streaming.

   The unknown creature incident is happen was live by her.

   The professor smile: "is her who did it, I didn't expect she to be live in the middle of nowhere"

   "She might die if the whale didn't save her, I might thank him for saving my niece"

   "Hahaha its funny how She able to survive and come back alive"

   "Yeah is funny ho... Wait a minute, what do you mean by that!"

   At other side Maya still livestream: " bro why you making meme about someone life, not funny, you going get ban"

   "If I didn't faint I might be fine, but the boat was shaking and I can't even stand up, what do you expect by a woman"

   Deeznut send trough super chat
"Yeah what we expect from a woman"

   "Thank you for the Money deeznut... Wait what"

   Maya still chatting with audience and suddenly her phone ring.

   "Wait a second I'm gonna pick it up"

   She take off headphone and answer the phone, it was from the professor Louis.

   The viewers hear everything and the chat when wild.

   "What is going on"

   "Host have uncle who work in Marine biology? And top research, why I feel you lying"

   "Use the TV station fund to the project? what a shame that the government don't care about this"

   "Finally you gonna go back to the ocean, I want to see ocean"

   "Stop it up there, please get some help"

   "Yeah boys, we will meet that cute smile again"

   "When the project Start? And are you gonna do the live stream to?"

   Maya just hang up and saw the barrage when wild, and some how she see ocean guys again, what wrong with this person.

   Maya don't think much of that guy.

   Helpless with the situation, she said: "what do you want, ocean is dangerous"

   "And I kinda scared to go to ocean now, remembering what happen In the past"

   and the viewers doesn't give a thing and focus to more serious topic

   "Hey host, do you really have academic uncle?"

   "Don't lie to us about you uncle!"

   Suddenly Maya become serious and said: "well yes my uncle is really academic in marine biology"

   "And the most I admirer most since I was a kid, and I go to ocean because him"

   "That why I go to ocean often, you can see that almost all my video is about ocean"

   "And He is now the director of national institute of marine biology, you can ask google if you really think that I'm lying"

   People hurry to check if it true or not

   "What is real? Oh my he is really has academic uncle"

   "It has won lot of scientific research, damn"

   "This guy is a national warrior

   "it's a Pity that national warrior who want to research has no fund and can only relying on media capitalism to conduct scientific research"

   "Its a good thing actually, let those scientific research knowledge to ordinary people"

   Another hot search explode in Internet, and countless netizens talk about.

   [ larger Marine research is began preparing for search the unknown creature ]

   [ Maya has academic uncle? ]

   [ scientific research about unknown creature, can we might find something like underwater civilization ]

   In research institute, professor Louis also receive countless call this time.

   His project is received a positives response from above.

   He said As they solve the funding, the organization will fully support the project.

   And some media platform start to contact professor Louis.

   Basically every platform doesn't want miss this.

   The assistant on the side look at the contract and said: "professor, I can understand everything else, but what this? Why does this documentary allow the platform to increase the entry of guest?"

   Professor Louis said while waved his hand and said: "because it was the media, what they want is more traffic, and adding figure is understandable"

   "All we want to do is search this creature, as long is not on our way is to searching is fine"

   "And there organization behind us, what are you afraid of!"

   "Go inform you senior of yours, this is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity"

   "Ah yes professor" the assistant nodded and went out of the door.