doubting the world he was in

And the newcomer audience is a vigorous question, asking for the picture of the big whale.

   "What about the big whale? It is not going run away if we don't see it for three days, right?"

   "No, it is said that this ship is advanced and can always locate marine life."

   "I came here to see my big whale"

   With the expectation of countless viewers, the live streaming screen finally began to switch to the bottom of the sea.

   Ron huge body began to appear in front of everyone’s eyes.

   "Finally, I can see my whale god again. I thought this show was gone for sure this time!"

   "I feel that this guy's job is just eating and sleeping. If not sleeping and eating, then play with Maya like the last time lol"

   "No shit Sherlock"

   "When I watch this guy eat, I  always feel hungry! Damn, now I'm hungry."

   Countless viewers were overjoyed when they saw Ron.

   After all, many people almost thought that this show was gone, and now they are relieved to see Ron.

   And the foreign audience was shocked the moment they saw Ron.

   "Oh my God, is this guy really a whale? This guy is different from the other whales we used to know."

    "What the big deal? That whale is just a slightly special whale. Why do you make a fuss about it?"

   "It is said that he was also named a whale god by some people. I really don’t understand what they think, this big lump of meat is simply unbeautiful."

   "Look! There was something on top of him, if I recall, she was the reason why the host got banned for three days, right!"

   "is that the creature that is rumored that defy the laws of physics by fly without wings? For me, it doesn’t seem to be anything special."

   Many foreigners do not have any positive comments about Ron and Manaphy. And they all agreed that Ron was just a slightly special whale.

   At this time, Ron and Manaphy did not know that he had been noticed by the audience of the entire world.

....

   Ron wonders how manaphy got here, and he wonders if there are other legendary Pokemon that made it into the earth.

   He finally made a decision and ask manaphy.

   "Hey manaphy, can I ask you a question?"

   'Sure'

   "how did you get here in the first place?"

   'I don't know, when I woke up from my sleep, I was already there, and I can't remember anything besides that'

   "Are you sure that you can't remember anything other than that?"

   'I really don't know, it is like something prevents me from looking at it'

   This made Ron wonder for a while. The fact that there is another Pokemon other than himself means there is much more out there.

   Is there any Pokemon out there? This word kept repeating in Ron head for a while.

   And someone who makes Manaphy, a Mythical Pokemon, doesn't remember it  past self must be a powerful creature.

   But why do they do that?