meet the whale

Lance, an assistant who ran out of the cabin, immediately stopped professor to not jump of the ship.

   Looking at the blue Thing in the distance, he even more excited.

   "Professor don't kill yourself, since you found it, you better not dead"

   "What kinda assistant are you!?"

   "I'm your assistant, so I not gonna let you die until you finished your job"

   "Anyway, In This ship, we put a special sonar positioning device, and you can also track, so you don't have to jump of the ship"

   "In this way, we can get the equipment and the tool we need to observe it first, we still don't know if it had any malice toward human"

   Assistant lance can't stop laughing, he afraid if he not stop, professor Louis really might jump of the ship.

   How could that old body handle this old man, how.

   After listening to the persuasion of assistant lance, Professor Louis
calmed down.

   The researchers began to take out and prepared equipment.

   In the live broadcast chat, many viewers can help but to laugh when they saw this screen.

   "This Professor is funny! In this situation yet can make everyone laugh hahaha"

   "Maya take care of your uncle, don't let your uncle do crazy thing with that hahaha"

   "I'm really afraid that if the assistant doesn't stop him, he will jump directly into the water"

   "Bro, this professor must be energetic when he was young, can't stop touching until find out what it do"

   At this same time, the crew on the deck has begun to prepare wetsuit and go underwater.

   And Maya also have aset of wetsuit in her hand and said to the camera

   "guys today is unprecedented live stream"

   "I'm gonna follow the staff in a moment, little by little moving toward him"

   "See you when I change to wetsuit"

   With that, Maya go somewhere and take of the white coat and began changing.

   "What! Why not here, I want see"

   "I'm gonna screen shot this and give it to Maya, prepare to get ask by the police"

   "What We want to see is the whale, not a woman changing"

   "We got police on the move to your location sir, stay still and don't move"

   Maya quick change and pick up the camera again, when she say something happen in the chat, is gone wild already.

   "Hey, what going on here, I just changing and you guys war on that? why this happen to my viewers"

   "You know what, I've been waited by other diver's"

   At this time, standing on the deck, with three divers and Maya, prepare to launch to sea.

   They also had a live broadcast device on them.

   With a 'boom', the four people fell into water one after another.

   On the screen of the audience, suddenly, there a picture of the sea.

   The shimmer of light shining down from the surface of the sea is a suffocating darkness below, like an abyss.

   I don't know how many dangers lurk, as if unknown creatures are rushing out from the bottom of the sea at any time.

   In the distance of the lens, there a huge whale creature with upper body floating on the water.

   "What is this! This is scary looking sea, I can't even see the bottom of it, I'm scared to dead"

   "For those who have phobia with deep sea, you better not watching this anymore, Kay?"

   "Just look at it, the more you look, the more you amaze by it, three day of waiting if totally worth to this"

   "What a beautiful and scary at the same time, but still I like the sea very much, man I love ocean"

   Many viewers in the live broadcast room were amazed one after another, even in front of the screen.

   At the sea, the three diver and Maya made a gesture, indicate there no problem and can approach the target.

   Several people start slowly approach Ron.

   At this moment, Ron, who sleeping while sun bathing wake up and saw a huge ship.

   Ron use skill Heart Of The Sea to make sure that nothing unwanted happen.

   And the ship slowly stop, and Ron saw there a old man wanted to jump but stop by someone, Ron wait for few minutes to see what they are going to do.

   At that time, there a 4 diver slowly approaching Ron, he saw the Maya and three divers coming toward Ron.

   Also came with camera.

   Ron smile, isn't just lucky, the one you searching come to yourself, so, Ron whole body dived under the water and swan toward Maya and other.

   In the live stream room, the viewers was shock by this picture.

   The oversized wide-angle camera, in the depths of the ocean, photography a big whale, face to face

   The feeling of oppression made everyone numbness

   Even Maya and several staff members was frightened by Ron action.

   Although is was nice to Maya, but it doesn't always nice to everyone, this make everyone in live stream helpless.

   It was kill three killer whale with weird move and very destructive, what if he attack her and another.

   Don't even think if they can survive all those and get eat.

   Several people hand and feet feel a little numb, and their brain blank at this moment.

   The unknown whale creature finally got closer and closer, and finally reach in front of them, and even reach out to touch.

   Facing at the camera, Ron leaned his head and blink his eyes curiously.

   The originally serious atmosphere was directly broke by this kinda cute action.

  The audience in the live stream room was frantically barrageous.

   "This mtf really scared me to death, I thought this whale gonna kill them all without blinking"

   "Are you afraid of new creature that we just found and can kill three killer whale with weird move and has lot of secret, yes I do actually"

   "This is the terrifying moment on my life"

   "Is cute how he winks at the camera and doesn't show any hostile toward human"

   "I guess he just want to say hello? How about say hello back host"

   Several diver also breathed a sigh of relief, and they never have touch to new creature at the sea closely.

   Maya who was frighten suddenly came back to her sense

   She look at Ron and waved her has to Ron.

   Ron also corporate and waved his fins to Maya.

   This made the audience in the live stream room immediately happy.

   "Hey look, what did I say, he just want to say hi, hi Mr whale"

   "This whale god is so funny"

   "How do I feel he so smart?"

   "Look at those wisdom eyes, I see the wisdom in his eyes that I do not find in another animals!"