new companion

And while everyone on the ship was in a hurry, Ron rapidly diving toward the bottom of the sea.

   And totally not implosion by high Water pressure.

   After crashing with the bowhead whale, Ron suddenly detect something familiar.

   Ron don't know what is this, but Ron feel that it has the same aura as he is.

   Anf it getting weaker! Ron don't know what to do, but he realize that the aura is the same as himself!

   Thinking of this, Ron immediately diving down to the source of this aura.

   Since the place where Ron was located was not an extremely deep sea area, he soon reached the bottom of the sea.

   At this time, he look at the small underwater cave in front of him.

   Ron sense that the aura is in the underwater cave, strong yet weak.

   The cave entrance was not big but enough for Ron to enter, Ron then enter the cave.

   and soon Ron see a blue creature with two antenna on the head, and a red gem on its chest.

   Its was manaphy! A mythical Pokemon! Ron didn't expect that he find another Pokemon.

   And the fact it was a manaphy, the mythical Pokemon, Ron really didn't know how to react to this discovery.

   When ron is still curious about manaphy, then Suddenly the system show Ron a panel with manaphy on it.

   Ron saw on the panel in front of him, a poison status effect can be seen on the panel.

   And the HP point on the panel was on low condition, this make Ron panic again.

   He don't know how to deal in this kinda situation, but he realize that this poison status effect is like in Pokemon game,band can be cure by some move.

   But he didn't have any of that move, Ron suddenly remember something, it was pecha berry!

    In Pokemon world, berry is something like fruits, just like in this world, they have juice sweet flavor to the sour one, and every Pokemon like that.

   But not only Pokemon, human also like berry, but berry in Pokemon world is more than just a food.

   They have all kind of different effect, and pecha berry is one of them, because pecha berry have effect to remove any poison from any creature who eat them.

    This make pecha berry an antidote to Pokemon and human with poison on them, this is was Ron think.

   He immediately open system shop who sell all kind of item from Pokemon world, he go to berry section and found that the price for one berry is so high.