fishing boat

Although the boat seemed to be a normal fishing boat, it doesn't mean that it was safe for me to go and say hi.

   Kyogre is from anime. It is good if they know what Pokémon is.

   And if I was reincarnated in a different world where there are no Pokémon.

   I might be like a new creature to them, and if they have a gun onboard, that will be a disaster for me.

   I kept my distance from the boat, to find there a girl on the railing to be broadcast on an online platform.

   But I don't dare to get any closer.

   You know, be safer than sorry.

.....

   On the boat, the girl seemed to be preparing something and ready to live stream online to show how many fish she had got.

   "Is it ON? Oh, it is ahem. Welcome to my channel, my name is Maya and you guys must miss me right"

   "Nah I don't, I come in here to see the ocean."

   "Lol, nope. I'm like the first one. Seeing the ocean, cool, right"

   "Don't be rude guys, Maya has prepared a lot of things to do this. Anyway can you get out of the way, I want to see the ocean, not you."

   Seeing this barrage, Maya couldn't keep her mouth shut.

    "You guys are rude to not notice my lovely face rather than a boring ocean hump"

   Maya is seen to be popular because when she is on air, the chat room is almost filled by barrage.

   Maya then moved the camera and came to view tons of fish on deck.

   "So here is what we have fishing today. Pretty good, right?"

   "So good and yet still fresh."

   "Come on, give me some of the fish for us as a gift."

   "You have got pretty good fish there, host. Could I have some?"

.....

   In the sea, not far away from the fishing boat, Ron is trying to use the ability he has obtained.

   To detect if they are normal fishing boats or something like that.

   I found out that the heart of the ocean not only works on water, but can work outside the water too!.

   Then I felt there was one woman and five men on the ship. It was seen to be a normal fishing boat.

   I decided to get out of the water and show myself. When I did that, the boat began to shake because of all the waves I made, and also the girl almost fell out of the boat,

   I feel sorry for her.

....

   "Hey hey hey, are you okay host? There's not going to be a tsunami, right?"

   "Hey, look there is something like a whale in the ocean."

   "Oh my god, is that a whale!?"

   When Maya had gained control of her body, she saw a whale-like creature on the side of the boat, blue all over the body with red line. Maya, who doesn't know anything about this whale-like creature, and what it is going to do to her.

   She only stood there terrified by this creature.

   Maya suddenly snaps back to reality when the captain of the fishing boat calls her name.