mission given

...

   In the pacific ocean.

   Ron was exploring the ocean while watching seagull flying in the blue sky.

   Ron now just want gonna swimming and enjoying the ocean while searching for something.

    Ron was happy that he has leveled up, but the exp point that he get this day is getting slow, and just level up after three day of kill and eating.

   Ron even dare go to Orca territory to get more exp point.

   The first time he did this he get lot of point, Ron hoping that if he do this he might get like the first timem

   Ron then found a group of Orca with his ability, wandering around in the deep ocean with other Orca in that group, never expecting that they about to get kill by Ron.

   He kill two Orca pretty easy using only a Body Slam and some slap from his fins.

   Ron hear a notification from the system, it turn out the exp point and the system point get is just not like the first time he get.

   Ron was disappointed by this.

   While Ron looking at the panel, the other Orca saw one of his friend has died, want to attack Ron.

   Ron move a side and kill the Orca with his water pulse.

   Ron get notification again from the system, Ron look at the blue panel and once again he was not happy.

   He was little disappointed to how slow to level up, and decided to go somewhere to practice some skills.

   Ron keep swimming until see small land that made of only sand, this is so small that ron think no one care about this piece of land.

   except British probably.

   The size of this land is just a few meters, and Ron saw this as practice target.

   He want to know how stronger he is after level up.

   Ron then charge Origin Pulse, and there four bubble in the sky and immediately after that a pillar of water shot out and collided with land.

   There a big explosion, after the dust from explosion cleared.

   Ron saw that nothing left by the land.

   "May... Maybe its to strong" Ron say to himself

   Ron is still amaze by kyogre power, not only kyogre smile he like, kyogre is also strong.

   Kyogre is really worth the name of god of sea, kyogre can control and do whatever he want on the sea, he is strong when it come in water.

   But that doesn't me he weak like fish  when he come to land, kyogre in primal form can fly in the sky among with the storm he create.

   And if he expanding his territory more, it can cause endworld if he can really flooded the land.

   So it really worth of the title, but now Ron can't do all that.

  But even though he still weak right now, maybe he can obtain the title again.

   but this kyogre is not the original owner, but it was Ron was who reincarnated as kyogre.

   So the power might not strong as the original owner.

  Ron then dive to the bottom of sea to exploring, he want to find something new to him, although The ocean is dark yet Ron has no problem with that.