ruin

Ron looked at the equipment attached on Maya shoulder, as well as the panel that pop next to him, and smile dumbly.

   These people are actually live broadcast, it turn out that day have attracted everyone attention.

   This perfect for Ron.

   "system I want to do the mission"

   "Ding! Host detect the system requirements, host want to do the mission?"

   "Yes!"

   Ron immediately agree to accept it, and suddenly a red dot mark on world map, Ron look at the map, it turn out it not far from here place.

   "It turn out not far away from me, maybe just a few minutes , this is perfect because they are also live streaming"

   "Since everyone here really Want to meet me, why not show something more interesting"

   He suddenly dived and dived below Maya and the others, and then jerked up, and Maya and a few divers surfaced.

   "What... What going on here?"

   Other diver are in totally panicked situation, they don't know what Ron gonna do to them.

   Maya cried and laughed: " he may want to play with us maybe?"

   "How do you know?"

   "I don't, look"

   The Three diver and the viewers in live streaming, looked at the direction pointed by Maya, and saw Ron waving his fins at them.

   At the moments, ron prepared to take the accelerations.

   Several diver turn pale, and suddenly shouted: " everyone hurry up and hold tigh..."

   Before the word fell, Ron Rushed like lightning.

   Because Ron is big as whale, it doesn't mean he slow, in fact, he really fast when come to swimming.

   Ron manipulate the water around him to make him faster, now he can swim up to hundred kilometers.

   super fast for an size like whale, it because Ron has been training his body to do more than swimming, he try to control the water and all thing that connect with water.

   and this is real life not a world inside a game, you can't be expert by level, you need to try to do it.

   Even Ron has kyogre body, Ron still need to practice more at controlling to make his body swim faster.

   Not only speed, but move too, Ron has practice a lot with his move, although is not making it more stronger but, make Ron know his move and master it.

    At that moment, Maya and other diver realize, they already to late to hold tight.

   Countless seagulls on the surface of the sea are panicking, the sea breeze is running wildly in the ears, and the sea water is receding madly!

   The audience in the live broadcast room screamed at this moment!

   Ron swim to fast until only after image can be seen in live stream,

   And on the ship, a staff members shouted with frustrated tone: "it's not good professor, that whale is running away, the signal is getting weaker, it too damn fast!"

   Professor Louis stomped his foot anxious: "don't chase it yet!"

   Professor Louis was anxious, not only his niece still on the whale, but he afraid that he will lose Ron more, and he is lucky this time to suddenly find trace of other.

   But what about next?

   If this is even more lost, I am afraid it willtoo late to cry.

   "Quickly call the organization to send a warship, we can't lose him, and I sure the organization don't want to lose him either and definitely will send it!"

   Lance on the side was anxious suddenly said with straight face: "on it professor"

   "Still, she luck to be alive"

   "You want to pick a fight again with me boy!!"

   The research ship that was boarded by professor Louis was not slow either, but can't match with Ron speed.

   And it began to accelerated to Ron position.

   At this time, on the sea, Maya and other diver shock.

   Because Ron speed was too fast!

   They simply can't have time to enjoy the beauty that has just happen.

   At this time, he dive into the water and felt that the speed of the whale is slowed down, which was relieved.

   If Maya hadn't experience saving by Ron in the Storm, he would scared to die by him.

   Looking at Maya and other diver, the viewers on the live stream were sympathy and laughing at the same time.

   "Oh host, I can't stop laughing, please don't send me to hell because laughing at you"

   "I feel bad for host, can't watch the good scenery that happen, and even scared to death"

   "Is a good thing that the whale has no malice toward host, otherwise it could be more worse than this"

   "Wow, this should be shallow water, a lot of corals are so beautiful!"

   The location where Ron now is not far away from sea level, and the sunlight can shine clearly when it fall.

   Colorful corals, countless fish and shrimp, and even turtles swimming slowly past are simply in a fairy tale.

   But this is not Ron searching for, Ron look around the place, turn head left and right.

   And everyone on the live stream also notice it.

   "Why do I feel wrong with him? Or is just me, Is the whale searching something?"

   "Now you notice it, yeah weird, host keep on the back of the whale and hold tight to him, you might find something!"

   "Oh my god are we gonna be a treasure hunter! yes I'm gonna see what can this whale god give to us"

   "Look the whale is moving"

   Many viewers saw Ron weird reaction, as it searching something, look around while swimming.

   And Ron look at the direction where there so many fish, the marking dot was in front of him.

   "Look, it’s a group a fish, is it the whale just searching for food?"

   "This good, we can know what the whale like to eat, so we can feed him"

   "Look the whale god on the move, is it going to eat them?"

   Many viewers saw the whale opening his mouth, but there something that suddenly growth bigger.

   And the whale shot out something to the the fish killing most of it, and there blood of killed fish that block the vision.

   "What the fuk is that, it kill all of them just like that! Is this something an animal can do?"

   "Whoa what a beautiful scenery, I think I'm gonna vomit now"

   "its lucky he has no malice toward human or host could die instantly"

   "Hey the there something on the bottom of the ocean!"

   Maya and other diver saw this immediately terrifying, this thing could demolish them, luckily the whale show no malice toward them.

   And after claming down, maya and other saw something on the bottom of the ocean, a kinda ruin stuff.

   Maya immediately think of underwater civilization! Uncle Louis has told her that the underwater civilization might just a fantasy, and not a real thing, but to her self, this is not fantasy, this is real thing.

   (Note)
   Maya = live stream
   Not Maya = live broadcast