looking for more trouble

"You mean sailfish have sharper beaks than great white shark teeth?"

   "That’s right, the great white shark is more dependent on strong bite force than its teeth, and the sailfish is different!"

   "These guys can almost be regarded as the fastest moving group of marine life power!"

   "The average speed is around 90 kilometers per hour, and sprinting short distances will be very fast!"

   "And the smaller the contact area, the easier it is to pierce objects, everyone knows that!"

   "And according to records, sailfish often attack cruise ships, even steel plates can pierce, let alone animal shells!"

   "So it’s really possible that the whale god died by being pierced by these sailfish?”

   "AAAAh, whale god quick go find a place and hide!"

   "I feel like it was too late, the body of the whale god is too big, and the speed of those sailfish is too fast. There is no time to dodge at all!"

   Countless foreign audiences couldn’t help but shake their heads slightly.

   "Oh, it seems that it’s really unfortunate, the male protagonist of this show is going to die on the first day of the show."

   "It’s just a slightly special whale in the ocean, no one cares if he dies anyway, and we usually used to hunt whales"

   "I have seen the piercing power of a sailfish. This guy can casually pierce the steel plate of a ship. There is no hope for this guy, he is already dead!"

   And Ron, who was under the water, did not panic at all.

   Because your own skin has long been strengthened.

   After experiencing the fight with the big shark, Ron had a rough assessment of his combat effectiveness.

   So he didn't care about the attack of these dozens of sailfish, he did not pay attention at all.

   Soon, a sailfish’s attack fell on Ron's body.

   The sharp long beak stabbed fiercely towards Ron's body!

   But it did not happen, as countless viewers imagined. Instead, the long beaks on the top of most sailfish suddenly bent, and some even broke directly.

   These sailfish at the bottom of the sea are frightened. What kind of thing is this?

   How it feels harder than a steel plate, it feels like an impenetrable wall!

   Are you sure this thing is a whale and not a submarine? 

   In the livestream room, many viewers.

   "This whale god is really strong, even the sailfish can’t pierce its skin!!"

   "You see those guys’ long beaks are bent. If I were those sailfish, I already felt I was going to die"

   "Hahaha, I think this group of sailfish is also experiencing this situation for the first time."

   "I’m a sailfish, and I’m already regretting it!"

   Foreign audiences are even more unbelievable.

   "Is this thing really a whale?"

   "What kind of material is his skin, a steel plate?”

   "I don’t believe it, are you sure this is not a submarine from China, camouflaged as a whales?"

   "Oh my God, this is definitely a mutant creature, the skin of an ordinary water creature can't be this hard!"