world record

With the actions of the researchers, some of the lost teeth and tissues of the great white shark have been salvaged one after another.

   The flesh and blood tissue was taken by the researchers for testing, and the teeth fell into Professor Louis hands.

   He looked at it for a long time, and his breathing suddenly became rapid.

   I couldn’t help but say, "This… If this were true, it would break a world record!"

   When Louis on the side heard this, he immediately came over and said.

   "What a world record uncle?"

   Professor Louis excitedly pointed to the shark’s teeth and said: "From a biological point of view, teeth are actually part of the human bone"

   "By calculating a certain percentage, it is possible to roughly guess the size of the birth object!"

   "If you calculate according to this tooth on my hand, the body length of this great white shark may exceed ten meters!"

   "You know, the current known great white shark in the world is only six meters long!"

   "Just now we also saw on the screen, that great white shark length is bigger than the length of that whale"

   "There a good chance that the length of the white shark body is more than a ten meters!"

   Professor Louis became more and more excited, and the more he felt that he had come to the right place this time!

   This kind of data update may not mean anything to others, but it will be a major breakthrough for the scientist of marine biology research!

   This indicates that in the earth marine environment, some species are conditioned to grow to be larger!

   It can even be used to reason about some legendary existences, and even demonstrate the existence of some substances under the sea!

   While Professor Louis was excited, netizens also exploded.

   "Holy shit, is the great white shark so big!"

   "Ten meters long, I don’t have a concept!"

   "You don’t have to imagine the concept, you are lying in bed now, your room will not be more than ten meters wide, you can tell by looking at the ceiling, just when it is above your head, you know how big this guy is!"

   "Why tho, you scared me when you said that!"

   "Dammit, if I have nightmares tonight, it’s all gonna be your fault!"

   "You guys are too weak... mommy I need to sleep with you tonight"

   Countless viewers talked about it in the live broadcast room, and marveled at the scene that was comparable to a thriller at the bottom of the sea just now.

   At the deck, Lance receive a piece of paper from someone, then lance began to read it.

   And walk to the professor side and said.