thunder show

At this time, what appeared in front of everyone was a sea bed that was not too high, and it was expected to be hundreds of meters underwater.

   It was a beautiful day on the coral reef. The fish are singing. The coral are dancing. On a day like this, nothing bad will happen. Yes... nothing bad will happen, right?

   Until Ron arrives and destroys the peace of the coral reef.

   Ron's huge body startled the fishes in the area, where the fishes were scattered all over the place.

   And force them to hide behind the coral. The small one are lucky to be able to hide in the tiny crack of the coral.

   The bigger one has no place and is swimming away from the upcoming Ron.

   As Ron arrives, the place was already empty, but there was one fish that didn't run away like the other did.

   Round-shaped fish are slowly swimming, not caring if there is Ron near them.

   "It’s an electric ray!"

   "Could it be that a big whale is looking for an electric ray?"

   "What does he want to do with the electric ray?"

   Netizens who have some knowledge of the ocean immediately recognized the name of this strange round fish.

   Ron, at the bottom of the sea, was excited to see the electric ray in front of him.

   According to his estimates, there are hundreds of electric rays in this area!

   Small and big, some are more than two meters, and small ones are not even one meter!

   But don't underestimate these electric rays. Even the smallest ray can easily paralyze fish that are several times bigger than their own body length.

   And the big one can directly kill humans!

   That show how dangerous these guys really are! If Ron is a human, he definitely doesn't want to mess with this creature.

   Ron saw these electric rays and swam directly.

   And these electric rays were not afraid at all when they saw Ron.

   Hundreds of them swim towards Ron, and from the look of it, they are not happy that Ron invaded their territory.

   "Welp, this guy is always making trouble anyway, and now he angers the entire population of electric rays on this coral reef."

....

   "Intruder! What are you doing in our territory! Prepare to die!"

   "What the rush? We can talk"

   "I don't know how you understand me, but you are about to die anyway! Dead fish tell no tales"

   "I just want you to help me, but I don't mind doing this. It is your choice."

   Ron sneered at the group of electric rays. The electric rays had an uneasy feeling towards Ron.

   A feeling that they cannot escape from Ron for whatever reason.

   The electric ray leader also feels the same as others, but he decides not to care about it. Besides, their enemy is only one, and there are a hundred of them.

   The electric ray leader immediately issued an order to the other electric rays.

   At this time, the electric rays surround Ron and stick their disk into Ron, and attached to Ron one by one.