whale family

There is one thing that Ron is still thinking about, whether he survives or not.

   Although he was kyogre.

   He still doesn't know where he is, and if there was a stronger monster, he might be dead.

   Then, suddenly, there appears a blue panel in front of Ron.

   Host: Ron.

   Pokémon: Kyogre( primal form lock)

   Height: 4,5 meters.

   Length: 9,2 meters

   Weight: 352,0 kilograms.

   Level: 1

   Move: Origin pulse, Water pulse, Ancient power, Body slam, Scary face.

   Skills: World map, Heart of the sea, Voice of the ocean.

   Ron looked at the move he had obtained.

   He took a glance at one of its moves and he couldn't believe it.

   Origin pulse! It was Kyogre's signature move. Isn't this kinda cheating?

   Ron was happy, such a strong move could be obtained.

   Everything is good except something.

   He is at level one.

   Ron was shocked, knowing he was so weak and just level one, Ron said.

   "System, why am I so weak?"

   "Ding! A host is like a newborn baby. Your body has just been created, and the host must get Strong.

   If the system says that, then it is true, then I'm going to get strong and gain lvl and become the strongest fish on the sea.

   "Hey system, is there a way to level up?"

   "Ding! The host must kill the creature or the creature is no longer able to fight or surrender to the host, another way to gain level is to finish the mission given by the system!!"

   "It turns out it is not that hard to level up, and there's not always a need to kill. Only if my opponent no longer can fight or surrender, I still get strong."

   "Anyway, how can I get more of the system point?"

   "Ding! Kill any creature or the creature is no longer able to fight or surrender to the host, you will get the system point, judging by how strong the opponent is. That has host defeated!!"

   So it was like that. It's easy to say something to just kill, but Ron has never killed any living creature before.

   Ron sad that he didn't have many choices to survive. Ron also knows some fish that has a poison.

   This makes Ron think twice. If you want to eat something, don't be careless about putting something unknown in your mouth. It could kill you.

   He may be dead not because of being attacked, but dead after eating poisonous fish.

   "Wait! Does kyogre need to eat?"

   Ron asked himself.

   In the Pokemon anime, almost all legendaries don't even need to eat, but I guess it was different from anime and real life.

   After all, I need to eat food to survive in this world.

   I looked around to find a group of fish from far.

   Looking at this group of fish, swim by me.

   Doesn't scared of life and living the way it is supposed to be.

   I use my move water pulse on groups of fish. When it hits the fish, it kills a few and warns other fish to run in all direction.

   "Ding! congrats to host level up from one level to level two!"

   After hearing it, I start to kill all of them.

   I start kill all fish near me with water pulse, it starting to getting hard for level up.

   The more level I gain, the harder it need to level up.

   The system point I get killing all this fish just a few point.

   I start to think that this was like a game, I get pretty tired for killing all fish in here, just to get to level 5.

   And there not much fish near the area.

   Look like I destroy a whole ecosystem, great job Ron.

   I decided to explore more place and maybe find something cool along the way.

   And maybe killing some fish to level up.

   I arrive at the place, and its totally not destroy, there many fish swimming.

   At the same time I was hungry.

   Because I was hungry, I start to hunting some fish, when I eat them, the taste is not bad.

   I don't know if I not supposed to eat it, because whale don't eat fish, they eat plankton as Their food.

   I guess my stomach is built different from another whale, because I'm legendary Pokemon after all.

   I eat few more until I think it enough for me.

   Just as swimming, I sense there a voice not far from me, I curious about the voice wave coming in my direction.

   I follow the voice until I saw a group of humpback whales, I try to get closer but the elder leader stop me and making whale noise, maybe the translation is: "where you going kid! wandering off your group! you gonna get kill by our enemy, stay close and don't wander around" or something like that.

   It really that kyogre is almost identical to humpback whale, humpback whale can grow to 12 meters to 16 meter.

   and if i compare myself to a humpback whale.

   And my size look like I'm one of their children, there also a whale size as me.

   and I rather believe that they thought I was one of them.

   the group was surprising is easily accept me, Even if I'm not the same species as them,well look like I'm adopt by the group.

   let's try to follow them for a few day.

   Today is the fourth day I reincarnated as kyogre, and I been following group of humpback whales for three day, they really nice to me, They treated me like one of them.

   Even one of the child is playing with me, now I even want to protect them.

   But something happen, today the elder tell the adult whale to protect the Younger whale in this group, and I'm one of them.

   Its seem that the group has enter killer whale territorial, I try to say to the elder if I want to protect them.

   But the elder denied and told me to just eat well and grow.

   While in this group, I been lvl up by eat and now my level is seven, I can feel my body is much stronger than before.

   the system didn't give me any mission since the beginning, I often go out of the group to hunt down few predator and that how I got my lvl up.

   Even though I was not allowed to leave by the elder.

   but today, I see something that I never expect to see, it was human made object, is a fishing boat.

   Now I know that there human and look like just modern day of earth from where I am.

   If this was fantasy world then I might not survive and must be stronger soon as possible.

   And when seeing this, I was relief that I was not in some chaotic world.