famous whale on Internet

Maya saw Ron smile want to huge Ron big body, female can't stand still while when they see something cute.

   "Hahaha, you smile is cute big guy,
I'm sure everyone gonna love that smile Mr whale"

   everyone are agree to Maya, who doesn't like this big whale smile.

   "Yeah everyone love that smile"

   "Aww, that smile is the cutest smile I ever see, it was so cute"

   "This is my new wallpaper now"

   "We need more of this!"

   And because Ron has spread kyogre smile, he had nothing to do now, so Ron gonna go back to the whale family.

   Ron then swim back into the deep ocean.

   When everyone saw the Ron is about to go, they are depressed because can't see Ron anymore.

   And They can't do anything to that anyway, and Ron getting farther and farther away until he slowly disappear.

   "Goodbye whale, thank you for saving me, hope we meet again some day"

   "Nooo the whale gone! We just meet, why must you go!"

   "When can I saw something like this in the future, I hope I can meet him again"

   "Goodbye, you are the hero because you saving her"

   "Well I guess everything must ended, when there begin there must end... but why now"

   Everyone saw goodbye to Ron, captain and crew do the same thing, salute at Ron.

   "Let's clean you up guys, you gonna be sick if you not clean up"

   "Okay captain, there guys, thank for watching, don't forget to hit that subscribe button and click the bell and never miss my live stream, see you guys on the next video"

   Maya live stream that day become number one search on entire world, major video website title whale creature killing orca number one search list.

   There also some hot search related to Ron on Internet.

   [ whale creature stop the storm with just roar ]

   [ hahaha, the orca who want hunt whale become the prey ]

   [ new unknown creature from the ocean! ]

   [ whale shooting water ]

   And Maya live stream edit into different clips and when into various online platform.

   And the comment section is also full of comment.

   "This is incredible, I knows animal that predicted but not the one who control it!"

   "Lol all the orca want to kill whale is dies without even touch him"

   "We need to remember this, 4 strip tail and 4 white finger"

   "I just notice, why is not like other whale creature if this was a whale?
Its just 4 strip tail and not fluke? is there any meaning behind this?"

   "Don't know, after all, we not oceanography either"

   "Can we still have a chance to meet him in open sea"

   "I'm afraid not"

   "Can I take a look at live stream to see this whale with my own?"

   "Yes, Maya who scared to dead while feeding him, I was at that scene, lmao look at her!"