attack of white shark

After listening to the professor's explanation, the audience in the live broadcast room said.

   "The professor word is true, so this whale is indeed very different!"

   "The more so, the more superficial the whale god!"

   "Hahaha, to say so, you always feel strange in the field of scientific research"

   "Let's not engage in scientific research, just go back to the trough, no way"

   "Eh, look at the bottom of the sea, what's that?"

   After listening to the old professor's explanation, Maya turned to the screen, she found that many people told he to look at the bottom of the sea.

   She hurriedly glanced at the split screen under the sea, and suddenly covered her mouth, almost not crying out.

   I saw a great white shark full of fangs and a bloodthirsty aura appeared on the huge display screen!

   Since the sea is dark and the light is not clear, it looks even more terrifying!

   And depending on the body size, it is also very huge!

   Such frightening scenes have only been seen in horror movies, and they did not expect to appear in reality.

   At this moment, even professor Louis became nervous.

   This great white shark seems to be larger than the great white shark he usually sees.

   Compared with Lu Yang's huge body, they look same.

   And at this time, the two behemoths actually approached slowly!

   Professor was a little hesitant said.

   "Great white sharks are also called man-eating sharks!"

   "Hot-tempered, will prey on almost all creatures in the sea, including humans who enter the water!"

   "The teeth are thick, and the blade-like sharp crown is triangular, which can easily bite off the animal's body!"

   "One of the most dangerous animals in the ocean!"

   Listening to the professor's words, many people began to panic and began to worry about Ron.

   Although Ron is huge, compared with the great white shark, Ron is look like much smaller than the white shark.

   The white shark with sharp teeth and fierceness, it always seems that his combat effectiveness is insufficient.

   On the other hand, Ron only has a pair of fins and a huge size, and also with some weird powerful move, but they didn't think that Ron can use it multiple time.

   They only see Ron use each move one time, and they roughy guess why Ron use it maybe for defending himself from danger.

   Even if Ron once win with the Orca, compared with the top killer in marine life such as the great white shark, the danger factor is not at the same level at all!

   And at the bottom of the sea, Ron also found a white shark swimming towards him!

   The oversized shark, which was little bit much large than Ron size, really shone with fierce light in his eyes, and rushed towards him at an extremely fast speed.

   "It's over, my big whale!"

   "Whew, why doesn't he hide, isn't this going to be finished with a bite?"

   "Alas, maybe it's too big and has trouble moving!"

   "They almost has the same size, in fact I think the white shark is slightly larger!"

   "Once you see blood, I'm afraid it will attract more sharks!"

   "It's a pity, it's rare to have such an interesting whale"

   Many netizen shook their head and sighed, thinking that Ron was completely finish.

   But Ron at the bottom of the sea, when he saw the great white shark attacking, there was no wave in his heart.

   Even a little looking forward to it!

   After all he could get all the point from it.

   Finally the great white shark came approach and want to bite, The inverted triangle is like a jagged blood mouth, falling fiercely!

   Bang!

   The great white shark directly get slap by Ron fins.

   Because Ron slap the great white shark so hard, many teeth has broken.

   The great white shark looked at Ron, who slowly turned his head, and almost didn't have a feeling toward the great white shark.

   And all the audience, their eyes widened, from the original worry to ecstasy!

   "Damn that slap was personal"

   "The teeth of the great white shark are broken!"

   "Look at that great white shark's tearless expression, hahaha laughed me to death!"

   "Lol sure enough, the whale god is invincible, I shouldn't question the whale god's ability!"

   And professor Louis at the deck when he saw this scene, his eyes widened to the point it can't widened anymore.

   He has studied the ocean for so many year, and he never knew that the great white shark could lost its teeth only with a slap.

   And this whale in front of him didn't show a scared expression, but an expression of joy.

   Not only defense him self, but making the great white shark lost it teeth.

   This show that this whale is not ordinary whale.

   How did evolve?

   Professor Louis was puzzled.

   And at the bottom of the sea is also lively.

   After Ron slap it, Ron slap again with another fins, making the great white shark teeth fall of more.

   But After receiving two slap, after understanding the gap in strength, he was completely desperate.

   The great white shark had to run.

   And the original mouth full of fangs was beaten by Ron to the bone!

   Looking at the great white shark under the sea and fleeing the great white shark, the audience in the live broadcast room cheered one after another.

   It's as if you had won.

   Professor Louis, on the other hand, spoke.

   "Hurry, hurry down and find a way to salvage the lost teeth and tissue of that great white shark!"

   "This is an extremely useful specimen!"

   "In addition, when the ship already here, let the ship locate the trail of the great white shark, I always think that the size of this great white shark is not normal!"

   With those words, countless researchers began to act.

   Maya aside silently wiped the sweat off her head and said.

   "lucky me that I already get out of the water, or not I might be really dead in there"