going explore the ruin

At the ship inside one of the room, professor watching his niece was carried to the ruin, saw all of that from the monitor, professor was a anxious.

   at the same time, he wonder why would this whale show them a ruin?

   But professor still calm, he know that panicking is not good and ask the assistant.

   "Hey lance, do you know what type of ruin is this?"

   "Huh professor, why you so clam you own niece in danger"

   "I was, but I'm sure the whale will protect her, and that was not the case right now, do you know what type this ruin has?"

   "Well, its seem to be from Greek, look at the stone Pillar standing, the design is almost the same from the Greek architecture, although it really not the same design, but we can assume it the design is was almost like  Greek"

   "Hmm, yeah let assume that first"

   The assistant couldn't help to ask professor: "professor what are we waiting for? This is an opportunity to our research! We might find an ancient civilization!"

   "Or This could be a historic event from the past that we don't know anything yet, so we must explore it!"

   The professor look at the assistant with dead eyes and say nothing.

   The assistant was taken back by professor and say: "I'm sorry professor for what I did earlier, but this is not the time for personal problem"

   professor Louin was Sighed and still watching and said: " I accept those apologize and yes this is really interesting, the problem are why he bring us to the ruin, is there any benefits doing that?"

   "We still doing scientific research about him and yet we need to do research this ruin, but fortunately we already call for help"

   "With that help, we can still do scientific research while the other explore the ruin, and go check when the Warship gonna arrive"

    "there is no need to explore it, there already Maya who is keep broadcasting with other diver, And they are all a professional in this Field"

   "And with Maya high dream about finding a ruin in the ocean, how could she not be attempt be it"

   "They surely gonna explore it, and went they are broadcasting it, we can learn something in here while she and other diver explored"

   "So you let go you 'own' niece?"

   "It for the greater good"

   "I think I hear that quote from somewhere"

   "Well anyway we have to contact the organization again to bring more back up in our operation"

   "Ok professor"

....

   At the ocean, Maya was deep in her mind and keep looking at the ruin.

   The other diver on the side didn't know what Maya thinking, and look down where there a ruin in the bottom of the sea.

   The deep is not so life treating, but they come here just to observe the whale, not some ruin explorer.

   The three diver start to pointed up to surface, and use body language to tell go to surface, the two of them agree and touched Maya, but nothing happen.

   Then one of them waving his hand in front Maya.

   Maya then came back to her sense and saw that they want to go up, they want to go surface, Maya then refuses while making no sign on her hand.

   Maya then gesture her hand and pointing her finger at the ruin.

   The viewer on the live stream saw Maya it and the chat was full of barrage.

   "Uncle and niece is the same, can't sit down when see something until know what it is hahaha"

   "This is the first time I saw a ruin, it better to explore it"

   "I don't know that , the ocean if full of mystery, and still more mystery to human"

   "What? We haven't explore the ocean and still full of mystery? I thought we already explore it"

   "From the Internet, human only explore five percent of ocean and the rest untouch"

   "Don't know about that but, it not like it was hurting anyone anyway and I just like to see those smile again"

   The other diver hesitate for a while, but Maya give a thumb up telling them it gonna be fine.

   Suddenly Ron came a side, Ron big body almost make them scared.

   Maya saw Ron waving his fins at them, like calling.

   Maya swim slowly and finally in front of Ron.

   Then Ron look at Maya with big eyes blinking, like the first they meet on the sea.

   The viewer on the live stream was shock and the barrage suddenly stop.

   "This whale a moment ago was scary, his big body almost make me fainted!"

   "Don't you see that eyes, even with big body his eyes still beautiful as a jewelry"

   "I never know that his eyes could be this beautiful"

   Maya swim on Ron back, and start calling the diver.

   The diver still anxious about Ron, afraid to provoke it.

   But the next thing happen was they froze in place staring directly at Ron eyes.

   Ron realize something but they already froze in place.

   Immediately Ron swim to them and place them on his back.

   Several diver was shocked when Ron did that.

   They still anxious about previous scene, and what they fear really come, Ron then began to acceleration.

   immediately follow by loud screaming noise make by the unprepared diver.

   On the audience once again saw this scene and laughing.

   "The whale is bulling those poor diver, do it again"

   "about that, look, we can see the ruin clearly now!"

   "This ruin is still in good condition, this is really rare because its still in good condition"