finding the whale

With the start of searching, Maya who was just has one million subscribers, has broke 10 million subscribers in just a few day.

   And is still going, and major TV station focusing on this searching, with all the fund and good equipment, It can be say the most expensive research project has done with TV station.

   And the past few day, Ron has searching the girl he has found during his exploring.

   Ron often go to boat or ship who passing and stay under there one hundred meters above them.

   When there Ron felt no trace her, Ron just silently go, he also feel the water around him feeling weird, Ron suspect that they use sonar wave to detect him.

   Sonar wave is used to determine how deep the ocean is, and can also use to detect underwater creature like whale.

   This make Ron worried about illegal hunting whale ship between those, so Ron can only hide in the sea bed for few day to hide from people.

   However, this is also make people know that Ron was real, this is also become top search in a few day.

   This is why professor Louis in a good mood, When you want to conduct searching, you need to make sure that there is a something you Searching for.

   And because some of them tell that they see Ron in pacific ocean, this is tell solid prove to set up this project.

   And at the moment, Ron relaxing on the surface while breath fresh air and sun bathing.

   Ron tired of all exploring and decided to take a rest.

   After all, the ocean is stay the same, and nothing change.

....

   At this time, on the sea, the program tracking new whale creature been on air for third days.

   At the beginning, the program group can also engage in some suspense gimmicks to pull some expectations and attention.

   But now three days have passed, and not even shadow of the whale has been seen.

   And countless viewers have begun to complaining.

   "This is not gonna work, everyday they say gonna found it, but non of them true"

  "This is kinda scam, where my money at"

   "Bro, you not even paying anything and you demand yours imaginary money, wtf"

   "Let's not see more seabirds and sharks again, what we need now is that whale, I heard it gonna go under your ship and silently go away, check it please"

   "I don't know if it true or some people just make that up to gain more followers, but hey is a theory, a game theory"

   "No bro you copying that from pat mat from gamer theory"

   "It a freaking ocean, what do you expect, if you not happy search by yourself"

   Countless viewer in the live broadcast is can't sit still waiting and immediately want a result,
Saying that they likely see the whale creature, and the popularity of Maya live streaming is start dropping rapidly.

   And on the deck, Maya was also start little worried, and beside her is professor Louis with gray hair.

   At this time, he was holding a telescope and observing the sea without saying a word.

   Maya couldn't help to ask: "uncle, can we really find him like this?"

   Professor Louis put down the telescope, his eyes is cloudy, and slowly said: "we searching a new creature, and you want a result? Well base on Internet claim that 'he' was under their boat and ship, and we start with where on the video taken and searching in that area"

   "And we might searching in a wrong area or in a wrong time, he might already leave, because we can't find it anymore in past few days, we may be a little late"

   "Whether if you see it again, well that base on luck"

   "We are engaged in scientific research, sometimes in order to find a sample, it need several years to find it, so people's luck is very important"

   As soon as the old professor's words came out, the audience in the entire live broadcast room was a little desperate.

   "Alas, indeed, I know this kinda job is need is experience and patient, they may need wait a whole year over the mountain range to find sample, and there a Chance where you can't get any"

   "This is really dangerous job, not also hard but can also kill people, and I luck I still don't have job"

   "Thank to science, and people who work to popular science"

   "It a pity, no whale, no job, no life, no wife, no..."

   "Let skip that"

   Suddenly the audience in live broadcast room saw a 'blue floating' thing in the screen.

   On the deck, professor Louis, who was originally don't care start to look at the sea, change his expression.

   As he Leaned on the edge of the deck, he shouted into the cabin: "everyone get ready, this is what were looking for!"

   "Quickly take all the equipment and all the instrument!"

   "Slow down the ship, we only have one chance, don't make anything to scary him!"

   Professor Louis was so excited, he wait three days and finally found 'him'

   Professor Louis think this could take a months or even a year to find it, yet not expect myself to be lucky!

   The broadcast room is suddenly become chaos.

   "The whale! I still remember the smile until this day, beautiful"

   "Whale smile hehe, now you mention it, It feel like my first love"

   "😀😄🤨📷📸"

   "Yay finally, after waiting long time, it was worth it"

   "What a great ocean, man I like ocean"

   And with the movement on the deck countless staff and photographer ran out of the cabin.