some familiar face

After some time later, Maya and other diver arrive outside ruin.

   When scream finally ended, they saw a huge majestic pillar, slightly broken.

   The foundation made out of stone brick and the pillar is made from a stone.

   They get off from Ron and start to discuss where to go first.

   After some agreement. They then divided themselves into two group, the other go to left side while the other is on right side.

   Maya was in group two, where they search on the right side, she come with other diver to the nearest pillars.

   Maya look closely and notice if there a craved image on the pillar, she immediately tell her teammates.

   She then take a few photo before take a closer look, she and other diver saw there was a creature in the images.

   Big body that cover with a line, on it forehead there a symbol look like an alphabet.

   There a island, but it look like all the isle is look tiny compared it big body.

   a storm was raging behind the creature, it felt like it could flooded the whole island without any problem.

   The Storm is coming from behind the creature, while the creature looking at land in front of it.

   She then take her camera out to show the picture to the viewer.

   "Look at this carved images, it still in a good condition, like I said is rare to see this in such good condition"

   "you can even see those tiny details"

   "Yeah it more detail than my grandmother old photo"

   "Skill issue"

   "Lmao"

   "What the hell you guys talking about?"

   "welcome to Internet, where all kind of nonsense can be found, make sure to look around"

   "Oh yeah... This is Internet why did I even go here"

   Maya then felt that there was something behind her, when she look back, she saw it was Ron looking at the images.

   Maya then loom at Ron, and start to point him to the images.

   All viewers also notice and began to discuss it.

   "Wait did you guys notice something, isn't that creature almost same with this one but a bit different?"

   "Yeah they look the same, but I don't think they look same"

   "Bro, in this images, this creature is so big compare to those island, and this one, just big as a ship"

   She look back at the images then back to Ron, back and forth for few time.

   She felt that the one in front of her and the one on the images almost the identical.

   "Hey did guys, did you notice that the one in the images and the one in here almost identical?"

   "Wait how? Is it the same species? But it look different, the one on the images look big, and the on in here is small"

   "Maybe because time they have to adapt to the surrounding environment"

   looking back on the images one more time, she notice is almost same but not really the same.

   Maya doesn't mind it and go to other pillar while waving her hand at Ron who still looking at the images.