new species?

Maya also saw another carved images in the stone pillar.

   With her camera, she began to take several photo, before showing it to the viewer in the live stream.

   "Whoa another ancient history and animal we never seen, ocean is really full of mystery"

   "I wonder what the stone pillar say"

   "It the same creature again as the first images"

   Maya also notice the creature in that images is the same as the previous one.

   It leave Maya wondering what could it mean, she don't know about any of this but.

   Maya and other diver began to swim toward a stone platform in the center.

   A huge stone wall standing in the middle of the stone platform.

   Maya then saw that there another diver swim toward her, she then stop and began waving her hand.

   The other diver also saw Maya, the other diver then stopped and wave his hand for a while and pointing his finger to the stone platform.

   Both group now have join together to search the place.

   They arrive to the stone platform and see the stone wall in the center.

   The stone wall is full of dirty, After a closer look, and take some photo,

   one of the diver then began rubbing his hand to the stone wall, they find out that there something underneath the mud.

   Then they all began to cleaning the mud on the stone wall, after some cleaning.

   Maya and other diver saw the same creature on the stone pillar on the first images.

   but both of them are now facing each others.

   The other one on the water while another on a Cliff near the water.

   On the next images beside it, the two creature seem to not have a good relationship.

   Because you can see that the weather from the first images is different on the second images.

   weather on both side of the creature was drastically change!

   From the usual weather turned into a dazzling hot sun from the bipedal lizard creature.

   the calm sea suddenly became heavy rainstorm from the seaside creature.

   the cloud was covering the whole sky from the two beast.

   Maya remember this weather, she look at the images, this weather also happen in the first entrance pillar.

   Maya then Looking on the third picture, between the two creature, there a emit light come from above the sky.

   There are Flying creature appear out of nowhere to be seen in the middle of each side, at the same time.

   Both of the creature looked at the same creature flying above they head, a worried can be see on them.

   On the Fourth and last images, the two of them who were originally face to face each at other turned to other direction.

   Like they were about to run away from the creature that appear out of nowhere above them.

   The viewer on the live stream was trying to guess what it mean on the chat room.

   "they seem to fighting, from the stone pillar as a prove, this is the most reasonable answer"

   "yeah you seem to be right, The land creature fight the sea, the sea creature fight the land, and the sky is as the middle"