17🤎

Rue

"You have to go home and get ready or we'll be late." I smile at Shuri.

"So you're forcing me to leave?"

"I don't want you to but I wouldn't be a good friend if I let you stay here and be late to dinner." The word sounds so phony coming off of my tongue. She lays her head between my breasts. I place my hand on the back of her head. "I could stay here forever" she mumbles.

"I know, you've been here all day. Go home and get dressed." I rub her head.

She gets up. "Fine, only because I L- only because I like you."

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah why'd you ask that?" She slides her hoodie over her head quickly.

"Stuttering is my thing. You don't ever stutter."

"I'm fine, just upset that your making me leave. That's all."

"It's okay, I'll see you later." I kiss her and walk her to the door surprisingly Lottie is still gone. It's six, she'd normally be back by now.

"One more for the road." She leans down. I kiss her "You're such a simp." I laugh.

"Only for You Angel." She kisses me again before finally walking to her car.

After pinning half of my curls up and drying my hair. I do some light make up and put on my dress and heels for the night. Lottie still isn't here. I decide to FaceTime her.

"Rue you look gorgeous." She smiles into the camera. "Thank you, where are you. You didn't come home last night. You didn't call, text, nothing."

"Truth?" She asks and I nod. "I heard you moaning last night so I packed a quick bag and left." She laughs and my eyes widen.

"Say sike right now." I'm still in disbelief.

She shakes her head no. "I'm at Andres house, he's going to drop me off at your parents house and I'll ride back with Simon. Who's taking you. Oh oh, I'll take 'whoever had you making those noises' for six hundred." She laughs and I cover my face.

"Simon actually." I confess.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm actually excited for you and your sexual journey." She giggles.

Somehow my mind landed on Kaleb. "Do you know if my mom invited Kaleb?"

"I don't know actually, he didn't tell you last night."

My lips kissed my teeth and I tilted my head, making a 'come on now' look.

"Wait, it was Shuri in there. Damn Florida." She chuckles. "I don't know I guess we'll see when we get there. I'll see you when I get to your parents house. I'll probably be late."

♾️

"What did you do yesterday?" Simon asks. We're on the way to my parents house.

"I just made a cake and looked through our old tablet for hours."

"That's new, I'm glad you did something besides lay around and watch Disney. What was on there?" He asks.

"Videos of Kamora and I. There were a lot of photos too, like a lot and they're all terrible." I laughs

"I'm glad you're doing better, so for your twenty first we can go crazy."

"You're jumping the gun sir." I join in. "Seriously though, you should come by and get it. Take some time and go through it." I rub his shoulder.