43🤎

Shuri

I keep screwing things up with Rue. Every time I get angry with her it all seems to fade when I'm in her presence. I just wish we could talk everything out, I miss us.

I just dropped her off at home and I've done a pretty good job at keeping myself in check. It's so hard not to do everything I want to do when I'm around her. Why don't I though? She'd never oblige.

I run back to her dorm and knock on her door. She comes to the door confused, she just dismissed me.

"Don't say anything, Angel." I place my hand on the back of her head and neck, I pull her into a kiss. Our lips fit together perfectly as usual, it's been a while since I felt them. I needed to feel them, I owed it to both of us to remind us of how this feels.

She pulls away and stares at me for a second with swollen lips and confusion. "Promise me you'll stop it with the insults and hurting me." she looks up with watery eyes.

"Hurting you? That was never my intention."

"Promise me Shuri."

"I promise Angel." I reply. She pulls me into the house and closes the door. When she turns around to me we're back to kissing. I rub my hands along her back. From the bottom of her spine all the way to the nape of her neck. She pulls my shirt over my head and I kick off my shoes.

I wasn't even paying any attention. I now have her pent up against the barstools and the bar of the kitchen. Her hands are moving all around my torso. With ease I place her on top of the countertop never taking my lips off of hers, it's such an addictive act. Now it's aggressive, so aggressive that my lips feel bruised.

I finally find the strength to pull away from her and I bring my lips to her warm neck. I intentionally take longer on one spot leaving a dark mark. Her moans bring me motivation to move down to her breast. I take off her shirt because it's in my way. I unclip her bra with one hand and throw it across the room somewhere. She chuckles as her breast spring free. "It was in my way. It had to go." I breath.

She throws her head back as I'm careful to knead and suck on her soft tiny breasts. She softly moans while I'm giving most of my attention to the one on the left. I slowly take my hands down to her waist to her pants.

I unbuckle them and slide them down her beautiful brown legs. I'm pleased to see she's wearing purple-laced underwear. My lips touch her stomach and I trail kisses down to her waistline.

"Wait princess, let's go to my bedroom." She moans. I just realized I've never been here and I don't know where anything is. She takes my hand and leads me down the hall to the last room at the end. when we enter she locks the door. I place both my hands on her hips and my lips connect with the sensitive skin on her neck once again. "I missed you." She says in between her choked noises.

"I want you to say that after I've finished, what was it you called it again? Slutting you out, yeah. That's the one." I speak onto her skin.

I pin her against the door and wrap her legs around my waist slipping my hand into her underwear. She gasps and I grab her chin placing my thumb into her mouth. "Be a good girl and stay quiet for me, I don't want to have to ask again." I smirk.

Oh, the fun I'm about to have.

♾️

Rue

Shuris two fingers are thrusting in and out of me like it's nobody's business. I want to scream, cry even but she won't let me. I can't do anything but bite her shoulder, even doing that she speeds up her pace causing me to lose my mind even more.

I almost made it out, she kept hitting a spot I never knew I had. My walls tighten around her soaked fingers and I let out that scream I had been holding in. She hits it over and over again. "Sh- S- Sh"

"Stop trying to speak baby, we've discussed this. No noise remember." She looks up at me again devilishly. We've never done anything like this before and trust me I'm so not complaining. She kisses me and my attempts to kiss her back are poor, I just end up making noise into her mouth. "I've missed you too Angel."

I feel myself coming up to my peak. Something tells me that won't be the only one tonight.

"Come on baby, I'm ready for you." She speaks. My stomach tightens and I release.

She walks me over to the bed and places me on my back, I'm still shaking and recovering. "Put your legs up into the air."

I immediately do as told. She slides my underwear off of my body and wraps them around my wrists placing my hands above my head. I raise an eyebrow curious as to what she was doing. "Do you trust me?"

I nod, of course. With my safety at least, I know she won't let any harm come to me. She could lead me into the most dangerous part of the world and I'd blindly follow her.

"Good, this is something new for both of us." She giggles.

"Really? Good job for your first time. The dominant thing fits you." I chuckle.

"Yes, thank you. Let's continue." She gets back into character slipping to her knees between my legs.

I missed her and obviously, she missed me. It went on for hours on end. When we were done and cleaned up we lay on my bed looking into each other's eyes.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask her.

"You, us. How I'm going to tell Amiri about you and I getting back together. About how I'll still have to see India once you tell her." She moves my hair from my face.

I'm confused, when did we ever talk about anything? "Shuri I'm not going to stop seeing India because we slept together once."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said. Don't stop seeing Amiri on my account." I get up from the bed, walk over to my closet and start to put clothes on.

"I thought we were past everything?"

"We may be cool but that doesn't mean I'm just going to fall back into your arms every time you hurt me. I've tried it twice already and you just seem to keep finding creative ways to break my heart. Then your favorite thing to say is "My intentions were never to hurt you, Angel". Your intentions and your actions need to get on the same page." I mock her.

"This time won't be like any other. I mean it, I'll do right by you I swear."

"That's the thing Shuri. All you do is lie so forgive me if I'm finding it hard to believe you."

"So what, you're just going to pretend like nothing happened?" She gets up gathering her things.

"I mean the sex was amazing. We can keep seeing each other if that's something you want to do but a relationship is out of the question. Friends with benefits, that's the new name of the game. You either take it or leave it."

She looks at my face trying to figure out whether it's a joke or not. I mean it, yeah we slept together but I'm not giving in that easily or will I ever for that matter. She and I don't work. All she ever does is make me feel like shit. "So you're just going to toggle back and forth between India and I?" She ties her shoes.

"It's what whores do don't they?" I fold my arms.

"I apologized for that Angel. That was a mistake."

"What about all the other hurtful shit you said to me on 'accident'?"

"I said it out of anger, I didn't mean any of it. If I could take it back I would."

"So what happens next time you get angry? What happens when your feelings get hurt and you want to get even with me? It won't go well for either of us, the dynamic that we had was toxic with shiny bold letters."

"I love you, Angel." She pleads.

"At one point that's all I needed to hear. Now I need you to show me. I'm choosing me this in this new chapter of my life. I'm not letting you, Simon, my parents, or anyone dictate my happiness. So you either get with the program or get out of my way." I shrug.