30🤎

Rue

"Princess, it's hot" I complain.

"I know, I like sitting here though. Just finish reading to me." Kat says from in between my legs.

We're sitting on a beach chair and she's laying on my belly. While I'm reading. We've been at the beach since nine this morning. We're not leaving until later on tonight. It's two and Kat and I are supposed to be napping but that's not going too well.

There are college students everywhere, all different shapes colors, and sizes. Some are playing games, swimming, really doing any activity one does at the beach and others are just giving out to the various different speakers playing music. Too bad Kaleb won't be here until tomorrow, this is his type of scene.

"Princess, I'm tired of reading. We're supposed to be taking a nap. It's been an hour and we've got not an ounce of sleep." I whine.

"Stop whining Angel. Give me the book, and I'll read it. You can nap." she traces circles on the inside of my leg.

She takes the book from me and hovers it over her face casting its shadow over her head. Her soothing voice starts sending me into my nap of the day. I was almost there peacefully until I felt something painfully cold and wet on my skin.

I jump up and Joe and Simon are continuously squirting water at us with water guns. I also hear Lottie and Alexis screaming.

"Don't the two of you have girls to be trying to impress, not messing with us." Kat dries me off.

"You're crazy to think we haven't collected numbers already. If you weren't so busy laid up with Rue then you could have definitely grabbed a few numbers." Joe shoots water at her again. She wipes the water and flicks him off.

Kathleen resumes the position she was in before they came over to shoot us up. She wraps both her arms around my legs and grips them. "I quite enjoy being laid up with my girl." she smiles like a mischievous child. I like the sound of that 'my girl'. It makes me smile inwardly. Just a tad bit outwardly I'm not going to lie.

Simon raises his gun at us. "Please, you two are actively hurting my stomach with this snuggling." he fake gags.

"You two came over here to mess with us, we were perfectly fine. Why come bother us?" I chime in.

"Seriously, we're playing drinking games and we want everyone to come join in. Remember, we're on spring break. The point of coming to Florida is to be beach bums and get drunk!" Joe all but jump up and down.

Kat stands up. "Really?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Come on Angel, it'll be fun." She flashes her smile that sends butterflies to my stomach every time I see it. It's not enough to make me turn down a nap though.

"What would I gain from it?" I question.

She looks around at our friends before hovering over me with her necklace dangling in my face. "I'll let you top tonight Angel." She whispers in my ear. My body jolts from the chills that travel from my ear to my spine. She knew what she was doing with that one, it might not actually happen but I'll never pass up the offer.

I pull my brown shades over my face. "Okay, let's do it." I hop up.

"Geez Rue, what did she say to you?" Alexis asks.

"Oh nothing, come on everyone." I try to get everyone to join us. If I have to go, so do they.

First, we all played volleyball, well attempted. I failed, terribly. I still had a lot of fun nonetheless. We then moved on to play a bunch of drinking games that lead into the night.