Sun x Moon

|Sun's POV|

I waved goodbye to the kids before slamming the large oak doors shut. Thank fuck the day's over. Don't get me wrong, the kids are lovely, but sometimes they can be brats. Today was one of those days. Luckly, i'm getting a new helper to keep them under control. I don't know anything about him, which is just amazing 🤩
"Suuun? Ya there?"
I turned to the previously shut doors to see Poppy poking her head through them. I gave her a small smile before heading over to her.
"Whats up? Need anything?"
She shook her head and pulled me outside. I was confused until i saw...him...

"Sun, meet Moon! Moon, this is Sun."

Moon blankly stared at me with wide dark blue eyes before looking at Poppy for help. She realized that she was needed and butted into our silent convo.

"How about you give Moon a tour sun? After all, he doesn't know the layout." Poppy suggested.

"Oh, yea sure. Cmon moon, let's um go." I said, grabbing moons wrist and heading for the stairs.

|Moon's POV|

Oh my god,oh my god, oh my god,oh my god! This is so scary! What do i say, what do i do?! I felt sun grab my wrist before being dragged away from the only person i knew-Poppy. I wanted to tell him that i could walk by myself or ask him where we are going, hut i was too nervous to do either.

"Ok, before we continue. When do you plan on talking?"

I stood there, stareing blankly at him. He crossed his arms before sighing.

"Fine, have it your way. Lets go, we have a whole pizza plex to explore."

"I-i'm sorry"

He paused and soowly turned around.

"What?"