Woe What A Night 4.9

Y/N's pov: 

Suddenly, it was lighter in the Crypt. I looked around and saw a lot of candles that were lit up and standing around everywhere. The stone ornament in the middle was gone. And there were three people: Willow, Goody and Joseph Crackstone. 

But the girls were tied up. I quickly walked closer, to hear what they were saying. 
"you are never going to defeat us and our bloodline, Crackstone", Willow spat out into the Pilgrim's face. 
"thou art rotten to the core, sent by the devil to end us!", the old man yelled. "this shall end now!"
And so I had to watch as he stabbed the two girls, killing them. 

The scene changed, the candles, corpses and the pilgrim disappeared and it all looked older. The strange stone block in the middle reappeared, just like I knew it from our time. Once again looking around, I noticed a boy, leaning against one of the stone walls, his legs were angled, so that he could hide his face in his knees. 
He was a teenager, and looked very familiar. Those blonde locks, a brown sweater and jeans. 
Suddenly, he stood up and started walking around and screaming aggressively and punching the stonewalls until his knuckles were bruised.
And for the first time, I could see his face: it was Tyler! 

I woke up again, slowly taking in my surroundings. I was laying in Xavier's arms, on the floor of the crypt. Two visions in a row? 
Xavier was saying something but, I couldn't listen to him, when I suddenly saw Goody and Willow once again. So I quickly shushed him. 
I got up and walked towards their ghosts. 

They seemed to notice me, and started talking in sync very quickly: "listen to us, we don't have much time: great danger will come and you two are the only one who can help, you two need to be prepared, you are the key."
"the key to what?", I asked curiously. 
But before they could answer, they disappeared. 

I came back to my senses, a thousand thoughts running inside my head: 

So 'great danger'? The monster? And Wednesday and I were the only ones being able to help? Who would've thought... 
It seemed like everywhere we went, bad followed. But who didn't like a little adventure in their life?
What was exasperating though, was that we still didn't know what we were the key to... 

°°°°

Narrator's pov: 

After Y/n and Xavier said goodbye and went to bed, Y/n simply couldn't sleep.
All those questions and new information kept Y/n thinking all night. 

 She had told Wednesday about the girls and how they were killed, but not about Tyler. From the beginning, Y/n hadn't really liked Tyler, he seemed suspicious.

And now, that Y/n knew he had come to the crypt?
Screaming and Crying?
He had seemed so angry... If he wasn't always so kind and sweet like he seemed, but had an angry, brutal side... Could he be the monster?

But since Wedneday and Tyler seemed to be somehow connected, Y/n didn't want to start a fight between herself and her sister and decided that if Wednesday could have her own suspects and clues, so could she. 

However, not only Tyler, but also Xavier had occupied Y/n's mind all night. 

He had been so... conciderate to bring her there, wanting to protect her. Even though it was unneccessary. 
And his smile when they had agreed to be friends...
There was no way that Xavier was the monster. 
Y/n just knew. 

°°°°

The next morning, the girls were still asleep, when Thing woke up and went on a solo mission, unbeknownst by the girls.
With the help of Wednesday's typewriter, he wrote an invite to Tyler that seemed to come from Wednesday. Then, he quickly travelled to Jericho and snuck into the Weathervane, which was already opened for early-bird customers.
He quickly got to the counter unnoticed, put the invite into the tip-jar and dinged the bell before disappearing.