You Reap What You Woe 5.10

"so, it's decided. Six weeks at Camp Howl.", Enid's mother said happily, as Enid and her parents walked towards the entrance of the school. "You'll need to pick which activity-"

"No, I don't.", Enid interrupted her mother, coming to an abrupt halt in front of her. "because I'm not going.Not this summer, not ever."

Her mother scoffed in confusion.

"If I'm meant to wolf out, then I'm going to do it on my own timeline and not yours.", Enid said, finally standing up for herself. She smiled: "I just hope that finally one day, you'll accept me for who I am."

Her mother walked towards their car without another word and Enid turned around to her dad. He just smiled proudly and hugged her.
"I'm proud of you, kiddo. You do you."

He kissed her on the head, before walking towards the car as well.

°°°°

Bianca was walking on the school grounds, when she noticed her mother. She approached the older siren: "I'll come back and help you under one condition. Wait, until the school year is over."

"how do I know you won't run away again?", her mother asked slyly.
"because we both have to much to lose.", Bianca said. "but after this, you and MorningSong are out of my life...forever."

Bianca walked off before her mother had the chance to reply.

°°°°

In the evening, Y/n and Wednesday finally had time to look through their mother's old yearbook. What they found was astonishing.
They immediately went to the principal's office. 

With an eerie creak, the doors opened, and the two girls rushed inside, the book still in Wednesday's hand. 

"I knew it!", she said. "I did witness Rowan getting murdered that night."

Principal Weems looked at them exasperated: "excuse me?"

"when Rowan appeared the next morning, it was you.", Y/n explained. "you see, when you participated in the talent show with our mother, not only did you impersonate Judy Garland, you became her."

Wednesday put the book on the Prinipal's desk. 

"you're a shape-shifter.", Y/n concluded. 

The woman looked at the two for a second, before scoffing: "that's a fascinating theory."

"I'm curious to find out how Sheriff Galpin feels when we tell him.", Wednesday dared. 

The woman stood up, leaning over her desk, to look the girls right in the eyes: "you two won't tell a soul.", she said, her gaze deadly. "and it wouldn't matter much if you did. Rowan's father already knows what happened, and he fully supports my decision not to involve the authorities."

Y/n's eyes narrowed: "why would he agree to that?"

The woman stood up, looking down at the girls: "because Rowan was not in his right mind. His telekinetic abilities were driving him mad and he attempted to murder you girls. Twice.", the woman hissed, taking a deep breath before continuing: "His tragic death allowed us to rectify the situation without casting the school or Rowan in an unflattering light."

"You and Mayor Walker are the same, aren't you?", Y/n asked. "Burying bodies to cover your dirty secrets."

The woman looked at them full of hate: "I did what I needed to do to shield this school from controversy and protect its students from harm."

"tell that to Eugene!", Y/n fired back. 

"how are you protecting him?", Wednesday asked, glaring at the woman. 

Suddenly, there was loud noises coming from outside the courtyard, causing the three to look towards the windows. 

Quickly, they rushed towards Principal Weems' balcony, to find a terrorizing view. 

"what on earth?", the woman asked shocked. 

Students were staring at the grass in front of the school, which was set ablaze.  Written there, in uncontrolable flames, it said: 

'fire will rain' 

°°°°°

600 words. 

Hello besties! No, I'm not dead, I just had a massive writer's block and so much stress, and I still do! I am really so sorry for not updating but I will try to write a bit more! That's why I'm uploading two chapters today! And also, I will add pictures to the previous chapters, because it seems I forgot them the last time, lol ;)

TPWK