Woe What A Night 4.12

Trigger warning: blood/monster/(maiming???)
"let's go.",one of Lucas' friends said, as the three hurried towards the truck with the paint tank.
"that was crazy."

Lucas only watched helplessly, since he knew what they were doing was so wrong. 

Outcasts weren't bad. 
They were normal. 
Nice. 

Suddenly, Enid walked out, tears in her eyes, her dress red and ruined. 
She saw Lucas and her heart ached: "You did this?", she asked, her tone sad. 
"I can't believe I fell for your crap.", she sobbed. 
"Enid look, after Crackstone's statue-", Lucas tried to explain as his friends only watched in excitement. 
"I thought you were different.", Enid sobbed. "I thought you liked me."

Lucas' friends started laughed maliciously. They soon started chanting: "wolf out! wolf out!", just to anger and hurt her more. 

They continued doing this while Enid cried, until Ajax came from inside and yelled at them protectively: "get away from her!"

The three normies quickly drove away, leaving the two outcasts. 

Ajax turned towards the crying girl, his tone became worried: "are you okay?"
"I didn't even wanna go with him.", she explained sadly, looking deep into his eyes. "I wanted to go with you."
"So then why didn't you ask me?", he softly asked. 
"'cause you blew me off the other night and you never told me why.", the girl confessed. 
Ajax sighed. "I was too embarrassed to tell you, but I... accidentally looked in the mirror and kind of stoned myself with my snakes."
Enid chuckled relieved and wanted to cup his face with her hands, but out of the blue, her claws appeared. 
"whoa.", Ajax commented: "we should, uh... we should probably take it slow, right?"
"totally agree.", Enid said, beaming from happiness, as she made her claws disappear. 

They looked at each other for a moment before eagerly kissing one another. 
Tonight had been crazy for both of them but they were happy to finally have found to one another. 

°°°°Eugene was still resting against the tree, his breathing was shallow as he tried to make up for all his running, when he suddenly heard a series of eerie noises

°°°°
Eugene was still resting against the tree, his breathing was shallow as he tried to make up for all his running, when he suddenly heard a series of eerie noises. A creature that was huffing and snarling behind him, and it came closer. 
Knowing that it could be nothing else but the monster, the beekeeper quickly continued running trough the fog in the dark forest. 

"Eugene!", Y/n yelled, running through the shadowy forest in her blood-soaked gown/suit, screaming for her friend. 
He couldn't die because of Wednesday and Y/n, just because he had wanted to help, she just knew, and she was determined to find him before the monster did. 
"Eugene! Eugene?! Where are you?!", Wednesday, who was following screamed. 

"Eugene!"

The boy tripped because of some roots on the ground and lost his glasses in the unlit leaves. 
Frantically, he searched for his glasses, but might as well have been blind, because no matter where he looked, he couldn't find them in the dark. 

"Eugene?!", Y/n yelled. 

"Wedesday! Y/n! Over here!", the boy yelled, and the girl ran right in the direction of his voice. 
He grunted from exhaustion and finally found his glasses, fidgeting to put them on. The girls were gonna come and save him, he was sure of it.
He turned around and put his glasses on, hoping to see the girls running towards him, when he saw the boney monster running towards him. 
The creature let out a bestial snarl and stabbed the boy with its claws, attempting to rip the boy apart, who was screaming, as he felt his face get sprinkled with blood. 

"eugene?!",  Wednesday yelled in panic and the girls stopped only for a split second to hear the monster. It had reached their friend before them. 

"Eugene.", Y/n breathlessly whispered, seeing his unconcious body lying on the floor. 
She quickly ran towards the body and fell on her knees, in front of him, panting from all the running. 

Wednesday, who had kneeled down on the other sie of the boy, looked just as shocked at the almost lifeless body, nobody knew what to do. 
Wednesday and Y/n were drenched in red paint, but Eugene was drenched in blood. 

They heard running and soon Mrs. Thornhill arrived. "oh my god!", she yelled overwhelmed.
Y/n and Wednesday turned around towards the woman. 

 "Is he alive?!"

°°°°

727 words.
This one is short and sweet... well not really sweet, I mean somebody just died, maybe??? Who am I lying to, we've all seen the series. Yes, he's going to live, my darlings....

How are we feeling about Y/n's little 'You're-On-Your-Own-Kid-Moment'(looking around in a blood-soaked gown hihi)

I'm sorry, I listen to too much music and now incorporate it in my stories...oops, technically I'm not sorry about that though, because there isn't 'too much music'

Anyways, if you liked it, comment, vote or just smile a little and drink some water!

(All I wanna say is, I'M FINALLY DONE WITH EPISODE 4!!!!!!)

Treat people with kindness<3