Chapter Six ~ Movie Night

An hour passed and Ellie began to stir in her sleep. I looked over at her to make sure she was okay before looking back down at my phone.

"What time is it?" She croaked out, she must have woken up. I checked my phone and responded to her question.

"5:30, you were asleep for an hour before you ask," and Ellie shoots her head up at me.

"Wait, an hour? We were meant to go join the girls! why didn't you go?" she panics and I giggle.

"I wasn't going to leave you here without telling you was I? and plus, I didn't mind staying up here a bit longer, recharged my social battery a little bit," Ellie seemed to calm down a little at my words.

"that's cute," she smirks before standing up and steadying herself, "let's go down now, that's if you still want to?" She asked and I nodded my head and joined her. Now, I know Ellie has only today decided to talk to me but i'm starting to realise how nice she is, her goofy personality and how kind she is to everyone, I can see this going somewhere...

We left the room and I reached out for Ellie's hand. I know this seems really quick, we only just sorted things out, but holding hands is something I do with everyone, even just my friends. Ellie gladly accepts my hand and we make our way down.

When we arrive, most the girls are sat around the big Tv and look over at us when we walk through the door. Ellie drops my hand as soon as we walk in but I understand why so I brush it off.

"Look who finally decided to show up!" Beth shouted and I gave her a fake smile before making my way to the spare space on the sofa. Ellie followed and perched on the arm of the seat so I gave her a look. The blonde shook her head then indicated at the other girls as if to say she was too scared to here.

"It's fine, cmon, you can't be comfy there," I whispered and she thought for a few seconds before sitting next to me, her legs curled onto my lap. Alex turned around and clocked us, giving me a wink without Ellie seeing. I roll my eyes at her and we both focus back on the movie playing.

a few minutes later, Ellie speaks up, "how long have you been playing football?" she asks quietly.

"since before I can remember, my dads always loved it but it was a family duel whether I would be a dancer or a footballer," I whispered back.

"Oh a dancer?" Ellie smirked and I laughed at her reaction.

"Yes, have you seen my moves?" I joke and she gives me a look.

"No I haven't, and I'm not sure that I want to either,"

"oh you're missing out on so much talent then," I laugh and Ellie hides her face on my chest.

"can you two be quiet?" Beth whispers jokingly and it only makes Ellie laugh more. Her laugh is really cute, she taps her leg every time and it's like she's never going to stop. Ellie keeps her head on me and looks back a the Tv screen.

-

An hour later, the movie was coming to an end and I looked down to see Ellie fast asleep on my chest. She looked so peaceful when she slept just like she did back in the room. I placed my hand on her head and stroked her hair a little  bit, smiling to my self at the sight.

"I see you two have made up," Ella whispered once she had noticed how me and Ellie were sat.

"we didn't have anything to make up over, but yes, things are good," I said and Ella gave me a nudge and a smile.

The movie finished soon after and people started making their way up to their rooms, most giving us a little smile but nothing more. I really didn't mean for this to mean anything romantic or flirty, we started this off a few hours ago, but I couldn't help but smile when I saw her lay on my chest.

"Are you going to wake her up?" Leah whispered to me and I shrugged.

"I don't really want to, might have to carry her," I suggested and Leah smiled at me, "what?" I laughed.

"Do you like her?" Leah asked and I checked she was definitely asleep before I spoke.

"I've barely gotten to know her but from what i've seen, she's a really nice girl, I can see myself really liking her," I explained and leah placed a hand on my shoulder.

"do what feels right kid, I'll see you in the morning," she kisses my forehead and heads up to bed herself. I take that as my cue to lift Ellie up bridal style and make my way up the stairs and back to our room. I walked upstairs as carefully as possible and lay her down onto the bed just as gently.

I knew I would have to wake her up to get changed so I sat next to her and shook her gently, "Ellie, cmon you need to get changed," I said and she gave me a groan in response, "cmon, the quicker you get dressed, the quicker you can go back to sleep,"

In a daze, The blonde stood up and began to get dressed. to give her privacy, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I took a minute and sat on the toilet seat. Pulling out my phone, I opened my chat with Sammy and messaged her.

Sam🤨

Me
Hey my love, sorry I haven't messaged you much today, been a busy one but I'll fill you in at some point x

Sam🤨
Oh don't be stupid, you're living your dream, I can deal with it, as long as you're okay, I'm okay x

Me
I love you Sam, i'll call you on the coach tomorrow, the roommate has turned out to be not so bad btw x

Sam🤨
Oh really? now you've really got to let me know!! x

Me
Goodnight Sam😂x

Sam🤨
Goodnight x