Chapter Fifteen ~ The Plan

"Tara... Why didn't you tell anyone?" I asked once she finished explaining the whole of the two years she spent with Aaron. "You could have spoken to me, you know that,"

"No leah, I couldn't have," She told me, "I felt weak, stupid, I hated myself for weeks afterwards... thinking that maybe I was just a weak little girl who cried too much," She said, I could see tears brimming but she wiped them away before they could fall.

"that time you took off? you weren't injured were you?" I asked, realising what had happened at that time.

"No I was, but because of him, I dislocated my shoulder when he pushed me over and I couldn't walk on that leg for weeks," my heart broke when she told me those words.

"Oh Tara, I'm so sorry," I pulled her into a hug and held her tightly. She snuggled into my chest before talking.

"And now I've lost Ellie," she added. I still didn't know the status of the two before but clearly Ellie meant a lot to Tara and the state she was in because she had left told me so.

"No you haven't, you need to talk to her, tell her exactly what you've just told me," I encouraged but she just shook her head.

"N-no I can't, she'll think i'm weak... plus she told me not to go running back to her once I realised she cared," again my heart broke for the girl.

"Tara she won't think you're weak, she'll see how strong you are for getting through that for so long... and I know ellie, she would take you back in an instant, just call her," I told her.

Tara's POV!
"Just call her," Leah said. Could I really do that? Would I be able to tell her what I had told Leah or would I just break down again and ruin everything.

I knew Ellie cared. I had no doubt in my mind that she did. But I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth. I had done it all on my own before and I could do it again.

"I can't," I said to Leah, "she's better off without me, She cares and I can't let her do that," The blonde looked at me sadly and began to run her hands through my hair, "I kissed her Leah... I kissed her and now i've let her go, she deserves way better,"

"Tara, I know you, I know what you do when things like this happen and I'm not going to let you do it, you're going to talk to her, whether you want to or not,"

Leah's POV!
I had a plan, I knew who I needed to talk to. I opened up my messages as Tara lay in my lap.

*     *     *

Alex🫶🏼

L: Hey Al, I don't know if Ellie has told you anything but I really need your help with something x

A: Hey Le, Ellie's told me, She's with me now, What can I do! x

L: Are you in London right now? x

A: Yes! lucky timing right😂x

L: very lucky timing, this will work perfect then! right, I'm going to take Tara out tonight for some 'me and her' time, and you're going to take Ellie out for some 'you and her' time x

A: Right okay, I think I know where you're going with this and i'm down. What time and what place? we will be there Le x

*     *     *

This plan was going to work, whether Tara wanted it to or not, they couldn't give up this easily, I wasn't going to let them, they haven't even started.

"Hey T," I said to the girl lay across my lap, she looked away from the Tv screen and up at me, "how about we go out tonight?" I suggest.

"I don't know Le, I don't really feel like it," she sulked but I shook my head.

"okay let me rephrase, Hey Tara, we're going out tonight," I told her this time and she rolled her eyes.

"Leah I don't want to," she argued but I shushed her and made her eventually agree to come out with me, the plan was beginning to work.

"Fine, let's go out,"...

Alex's POV!
"Hey El, we're going out tonight," I told her and she looked at me confused.

"Are we?"

"yes we are, and you have an hour to go and get ready a quick,"

"I don't have any clothes," she tried to make up and excuse.

"I have more than enough outfits don't you worry, now come on, let's go get ready," I told her, ushering her off my lap and into the wardrobe of the apartment I was staying in while I was here in London.

We got ready quickly and I kept Leah updated on what was happening. We agreed that Leah and Tara would get there first and me and Ellie would 'coincidentally' meet them there.

*     *     *

Leah🫶🏼
L: We are leaving now, just getting in the taxi, we should be there in ten x

A: Okay, we are ready to leave so we'll leave once you get there, I really hope this works Leah x

L: It will work, they clearly want each other, they just need to talk x

A: Ellie can't stop thinking about her, they are made for one another x

*     *     *

"You ready El?" I called from the door of the apartment.

"yep I'm coming," she said before coming around the corner.

"you look stunning El, let's get you out," I laugh and she rolls her eyes at me.

"I can't believe you've got me out, I hate you for this," she said, putting her arm around my shoulders.

"you won't for long my love," I joked, trying not to seem suspicious.

"why not?" she asks confused.

"because you're going to enjoy yourself, why else?" I saved myself and she giggled in response.

I was praying that this plan was going to work...