Chapter Twenty Five ~ Worst Parts

Taras POV

"NO WAY!" gio exclaimed as the words left my mouth, leaving Teyah gasping for breath beside her. With a roll of my eyes, I looked around for a reaction from the rest of the girls. everyone seemed happy for me, the way their faces lit up with pride.

"I knew it!" katie smirked, shooting me a wink and I felt ellie relax beside me. If i'm honest I was just as scared as she was. These girls are like my big sisters and upsetting them is not a good idea. and yes, I knew they would love her but there's always the possibility that their protectiveness can become too much. thankfully it hadn't and Ellie could now enjoy her night knowing that she was approved by the most important people in my life.

"what did I miss," Leah said as she emerged from the bar, three drinks (somehow) in hand. Before anyone else could answer, Katie pitched in:

"Tara and Ellie are together!"

"oh yeah I already knew," she said calmly, placing the drinks infront of me and Ellie as she took a sip of her own.

"what?!" Katie had a fake hurt look on her face. "who else knew!" she laughed and Teyah, Gio and Steph all raised their hands shyly. "ugh! i'll remember that one you little sneaks," she scoffed making the table giggle at her. After this, we started drinking, the lord of us getting more and more drunk as the night went on.

"Dance with me," I whispered to Ellie who had started a conversation with Steph and caitlin. Instantly she stood up and grabbed my hand, offered me a wink and then pulled me onto the dance floor where Mr bright side began to play.

Coming out of my cage
And I've been doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss

the rest of the girls had joined us in the dance floor now but I could only see Ellie, holding her in my arms as we sang the lyrics to each other.

Now I'm falling asleep
And she's calling a cab
While he's having a smoke
And she's taking a drag
Now they're going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it's all in my head

She pulled me closer so that our foreheads were almost touching, We giggled as we carried on singing the song. it felt nice to be able to let go like this again with someone.

But she's touching his chest now

She moves her hands to my neck and strokes down my chest, slowly moving back down to my waist...

He takes off her dress now

She looks me up and down, smirking at me. My hands start to play with the neck of her top as she runs her hands down my sides...

Let me go
And I just can't look, it's killing me
And taking control

"Bathroom, now," she whispers in my ear, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and goosebumps to form all over my body.

I've never seen this side of her before.

As soon as we had entered the one person toilet, I was pushed up against the door as she locked it. Our eyes met for a moment before Ellie connected our lips in a passionate kiss. Her tongue ran over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted straight away, moaning at the feeling of her tongue dancing around my mouth.

"I've wanted to do that since I saw you in that kit earlier," she whispered, our foreheads touching while she bit her lip. She pulled her forehead away and her eyes flashed all over my body, her hands finding their place on my hips.

"I really like you Ellie," I whispered ever so quietly as we connected our lips once again, kissing hungrily. With her hands resting just above my bum and my arms snaking around her neck, I knew exactly where this was about to go and I wasn't ready for that to be in some random Manchester toilet. "Ellie, wait," I whispered, pulling away from the kiss.

"I-I'm sorry, did I do too much.." she panicked, taking her hands off me and backing up a little.

"Ellie, chill... please," I laughed a little at her state and grabbed her hand gently to let her know that I wasn't annoyed at her. I felt her relax instantly at my touch, "you did nothing wrong, I just don't want our first...you know, to be here, you're way too special for that," I smiled, moving a strand of hair from the blondes face.

"I think you're my favourite person ever," she laughed, putting her hands back on my waist and digging her head into the crook of my neck.

"wait before you say that, you haven't seen the worst of my yet," I joke and I feel her hug me tighter. "now, let's get back and party because this alcohol isn't going to waste," I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her back out onto the dance floor.

"Here they are! My favourite couple!" Katie shouts over the music as we pus our way through the crowded dance floor, "here have these drinks," she says which we gladly take, only because we know Katie would not try to poison us.

For the rest of the night we danced like there was absolutely no tomorrow.

But little did Ellie know, I really was fearing her seeing the worst of me...