Chapter Nine ~ Again?!

Tara's POV!
I start to wake up and feel something on my hand. When I look down, I see my hand interlocked with Ellie's.

"Good sleep?" Ellie's says when she notices that I've woken up. I just nod in response, she knows I'm not good at waking up. " We're almost there," She told me and I nod again, placing my head back on her chest.

"where is everyone?" I ask, noticing that Alex was no longer sat across from us and there was no one sat in the four beside us.

"oh they're all at the back playing some game," she told me and I instantly felt really bad.

"I'm sorry, You could have woke me,"

"huh? why would I do that?" she asks me confused.

"to go and join them," I tell her and she giggles.

"you're cute, I didn't want to go with them, they are too loud for me, I like to relax... plus it was nice being with you," She tells me and I bury my head into her neck a little before realising what I was doing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do that," I apologised and shuffled away from her completely.

"Tara don't be stupid, come back," The blonde insists but I just look at her.

"I don't want to move too fast for you, that's all, you'll tell me if I am won't you?" the blonde looks me dead in the eyes before responding.

"of course I will, as long as you do the same, deal?"

"deal," I say smiling and move back to where I was before, placing my head on her shoulder again.

"plus, we did almost kiss earlier," she says slyly, I look up at her with a serious look on my face, "what? did you not want me to mention that?"

"no I did I just, didn't expect you to," I explained, "I was a bit annoyed that it was cut off though," I tell her and she looks around a little.

"not here," she says and I smile knowing that would be the case, "But if it helps, I was annoyed to," she smirked and looked back down at her phone.

-

The coach journey was finally over and we all made our way off with Ellie collecting my bag from underneath the coach on the way into the building. We were told that our rooming was the same as back at SGP so we all made our way up with our roommates. Once again, Ellie carried my bag and held onto my hand the whole way.

When we entered, she placed the bags down and sat down on the bed.

"Tara come here," she asks and I join her on the bed, sitting next to her.

"what did you want?"

"just to speak to you, in private," she tells me smiling.

"we spoke in private on the coach," I laugh and she shakes her head.

"not really though, we still had to be quiet, Rach and Mills were behind us, I just want to get to know you," she goes shy and I place my hand on her knee.

"I want to get to know you too, I wanna know where you're at,"

"Look T, I know we only started this yesterday and I'm still willing to take this slow, really slow in fact, but I want you to know that I do really like you, I don't want to scare you off with that," she rambles.

"Ellie, I really like you too, And i'm willing to take it just as slow, there's no need to rush, we just need to make sure we talk and it will be okay," I said to her, turning to face her more, she did the same and placed a hand on my thigh.

Ellie didn't respond but began to lean in. Deja vu. Our eyes connected and I moved my hand up to her cheek. Once again, she asked consent with her eyes and I gave her a nod in response.

Just as our lips began to touch, there was a loud knock on the door.

"ugh, oh my fucking god!" I groaned and said sorry to Ellie with my eyes. She giggled and stood up to answer the door.

"Are you the designated door opener or something? what does Tara even do around here?" I hear Leah say when the door opens.

"My job is to stay as far away as possible from you!" I say as Leah appears in the room, "what did you want?" I ask her.

"We are meeting in Less and Ella's room in a bit" Leah explained, she seemed to notice the annoyed look on my face as she looked between both me and Ellie then let out an "ohhh, I'll leave you two," before leaving us to it.

"The moments gone isn't it?" Ellie laughs.

"Yeah," I say with a laugh. "we may as well just go down now," I add and Ellie nods in response before putting her hand out for me to take, I gladly accept it and we start to walk down to Ella and Alessia's room.

When we walk in, most of the girls in our group are in there. Alex, Chloe, Mary, Leah, Beth and Lauren. As we walk in holding hands, chloe gives us a smirk before continuing her chat with Alex who had also clocked us. As much as we weren't going out of our way to hide it, I also didn't want everyone to think it was more than it was. so, I let go of the blondes hand but gave her a look which she understood.

"We're watching a movie so get comfortable," Ella said, pointing to a spot they had left us on the bed. Just like at camp, the space wasn't big enough for the both of us and Ellie held back a little, not wanting to give anything away to our team mates.

"Ellie come on, it's not a big deal, we've all got to fit in one way or another, they'll think nothing of it," I say and the blonde sits in between my legs. I know I told her that to the others it would mean nothing, but to me it meant a lot. having her here, playing with her hair as the movie began, it just felt right.