Chapter 37

Chapter 37: What the Fuck Is A Chakra?

"The more you relax, the easier this shall be," Lyra told Bellatrix as she redirected her focus to her once more.

"What if it's hard? What does that mean," Rabastan asked and Lyra sighed.

"No," Bellatrix told her daughter firmly.

Lyra arched a brow. "No what?"

"No, he cannot shut the fuck up," Bellatrix clarified, lips twitching in amusement.

"Nope, probably not," Rabastan agreed. "It's all those years I was serving the Dark Lord and feeling unable to ask questions or to speak my mind." He attempted a soulful expression which caused both Bellatrix and Rodolphus to roll their eyes in mutual disbelief.

"Rubbish," Rodolphus said. "You'd be like that regardless."

"Perhaps," Rabastan conceded. "Now back to my question," he told Lyra who sighed again in resignation.

"If it is difficult it simply means that I have to exert more effort and strain myself. It could also take longer." When Rabastan appeared to have no more questions, the intent, focused expression returned to Lyra's face. As no magic could openly be seen, this was their only indication that she was...cleansing Bellatrix's Aura.

Several seconds passed in silence, and when Lyra spoke her tone was quiet and nearly soothing. "Take slow, deep breaths," she instructed Bellatrix.

Bellatrix did so.

"Now imagine your body relaxing bit by bit," Lyra continued. "Start at your head, then slowly work your way down, imagining each set of muscles letting go and sinking back into your chair as you go entirely limp. Let each breath be a signal for a muscle group to let go."

Bellatrix directed her mind to each part of her body, imagining her muscles relaxing with every exhalation.

"Very good," Lyra said. Several more seconds passed in silence. Bellatrix felt pleasantly relaxed, her mind focused on her breathing.

"Your first and second chakra actually look surprisingly good, but the third one is very clogged," Lyra observed. "That one is located near your belly button, and it is connected to letting go. I think you need to try harder to let go of the damage Voldemort inflicted, because if you don't, it will make current circumstances harder to cope with."

Bellatrix's eyes were closed, but she could practically feel the satisfaction coming off Rodolphus in waves at that, as it echoed what he'd told her a few nights ago in their bedchamber.

"Smart girl," he said, proving her right.

"I did," Bellatrix snapped, turning her head to glare at him.

"You may have, but the energy imprints can last until they are cleansed, and your energy may need to know that it's safe to let the pain go. I am telling it now that it is safe," Lyra said.

"So what the fuck is a chakra?" Rabastan wondered.

"It is an energy wheel in the Aura that connects to various parts of the body, and each is linked to an emotion or function," Lyra replied. "Each has its own color. The first one is the lowest, and it is red. It symbolizes the survival instinct. The second is orange and is connected to sexuality and creativity."

Bellatrix smirked. No wonder those two looked great.

"The third, the one I'm cleansing now is yellow and as I said, connects to letting go. The fourth is green and connects to the heart. The fifth is blue and connects to the throat. The sixth is purple and connects to the third eye, located on the brow. And finally the seventh is on the crown of the head and is white. It connects to one's higher self or higher intentions."