Chapter 63

Chapter 63: I Wanna Hurt You Just To Hear You Screaming My Name

Regulus Apparated everyone home in turn because wizards should never drink and Apparate! Once home, Bellatrix dragged Rod upstairs to their bedroom. She had not misplaced any of her earlier lustful thoughts. She had Rodolphus sized needs that most definitely required satisfying. They were halfway up the stairs when an accusing voice rang out behind them.

"Just where have you been? I had to eat alone! Harold wouldn't eat with me. He said it was improper."

"I don't care where he bloody eats," Bellatrix grumbled, turning to peer over her shoulder at Lyra. She stood, hands on hips in the night dark hall at the bottom of the stairs, glaring balefully up at her parents.

"I forgot to tell Harold we would not be eating at home," Bellatrix said, feeling a brief stab of guilt.

She was usually very good at remembering to inform the elf when there was a change of plans, though she was uncertain as to why she cared. It was rude to put anyone to work for no reason and silly to waste food, but he was well paid, and they were quite rich so they could waste on occasion if it happened by accident.

"Who says we can't eat dinner?" Rodolphus wanted to know. "It was just a bloody cheese platter. I'm good to go. Tell Harold..."

"You'd better be good to go for something else first," Bellatrix interrupted, clutching Rodolphus's hard muscular arm tightly enough that her nails dug in.

"Of course, but afterward I shall have worked up even more of an appetite than usual, so there is no concern that we will not be dining," Rodolphus said reasonably. Turning to Lyra he said. "Rhadamanthus will be quite hungry. He waited outside earlier while we had our after work meeting at a bar with Grindelwald. We'll fill you in at dinner if your uncle doesn't do it first. Tell Harold we'll dine in an hour."

"An hour and a half," Bellatrix corrected, and Rodolphus gave a smirk as she dragged him lustfully to their bedchamber. Inside with the door firmly closed, he dragged her hard against him, devouring her mouth with his. He tasted like fruit and fire whisky, and as always, the hard lines of his larger body pressed into hers and had her blood singing.

"Rod," she practically groaned against his mouth as she tore at his jacket in nearly desperate frustration. He assisted, shrugging out of the jacket while continuing to kiss her, only breaking the contact of their mouths for an instant to fling his robe over his head. Bellatrix made a low sound of desire as her hands ran over the sculpted muscles of his naked chest.

"So beautiful," she murmured.

"That's my line," he said, lips trailing kisses down the line of her throat as his hands yanked at her corset. "You're always the most beautiful woman in the room, and you're mine."

"Always," she managed, as his teeth fastened onto her right nipple, drawing a primal cry from her as his tongue flicked over the surface. With two impatient gestures, she dispensed with the rest of her clothing.

As he drew her left breast into his mouth, she reached down to run her nails lightly over his towering erection. The growl of satisfaction that rumbled up from him vibrated against her nipple in such a way that tingles spread from her chest to her toes.

"Yes," she murmured.

"Say it," Rodolphus directed, tongue tracing teasing patterns over the swell of her breast.

"Crucio," Bellatrix gasped, and Rodolphus's body shuddered as he groaned his satisfaction against her skin.

"Again," he demanded, sweeping her up into his arms and impaling her onto his hardness with one powerful thrust that had her eyes rolling back in her head.

Splaying her slender hands out over his chest she allowed her nails to dig furrows into his skin. "Crucio!"

"Gods," Rod gasped, his head flinging back in ecstasy as the pain shot through him. He arched his hips, thrusting up into her as he at last spoke the word in turn.

"Crucio, mon amour," he said, and Bellatrix screamed out her pleasure as he thrust into her again and again.

Eventually he got them to the bed, and they tumbled onto it, their bodies still locked together. Bellatrix's body strained upward toward his as he met her with long slow thrusts. One hand tangling in her hair, Rodolphus yanked her head back while his tongue flicked across her earlobe. "Crucio, Bellatrix," he whispered.

"Rodolphus," she screamed, clinging to his hips as another orgasm swept over her.

Pleasure and pain clashed in a maelstrom of sensation for them both as they shattered and continuously put one another back together again and again. When at last they were spent, Rodolphus lay collapsed atop Bellatrix on the rumpled bed and she drifted in a haze of utter contentment. His body was warm and completely covered hers, and the bed under her was soft and cozy. Eventually Rod's stomach gave a rumble, and she sighed against his shoulder. She would've been perfectly content just drifting to sleep, but it was obvious that he needed to go down and eat. She supposed those magnificent muscles needed their bloody protein.

"Fine," she grumbled, pushing at his shoulders. "Get up then so Harold's efforts won't have gone to waste."

"Wonder what he made," he said eagerly, before giving her neck a final kiss and rolling away to seek out their clothes.

As it turned out, the elf had made roast pheasant, baby potatoes, a salad, and blueberry pie for dessert. Though Lyra had already eaten, she sat with them in order to bitch a bit more.

"I was worried about you," she said, giving all three of them an indignant glare.

"I'm worried about me too," Rabastan agreed fervently. He paused to grinned and took a deliberate swig from the bottle of fire whisky in his right hand. "Do you know how hungover I'm going to be tomorrow? Because I don't, but something tells me it's going to be epic."

"I meant that I was worried when you all didn't come home," Lyra snapped. "Not only did you not come home, you didn't even bother to message that you were going to be late! That is so irresponsible, not to mention inconsiderate. You didn't even think of me or the fact that I would worry. I had to go to Azkaban to check up on you. One of the Aurors there said that you'd left with Grindelwald. That's the only reason I knew that you were alright! Because I took it upon myself to check!"

Rodolphus grinned as Bellatrix snatched the bottle out of Rabastan's hand.

"See? You're going to be a very good parent some day," Rodolphus told Lyra just as Rabastan gave an indignant, almost raven-like, squawk while staring at his now empty hand.

"Hey! Grindelwald already got us drunk! What's one more gonna hurt?" he demanded, turning his glare on Bellatrix.

"Too right, and Lyra is effectively ruining my drunk," Bellatrix said before swigging from the bottle then passing it to Rod.

"Hey, let's drink some more then drunk duel," Rabastan suggested, annoyance forgotten as a sudden gleam of excitement sprang to his eyes.

"After we eat we can," Rodolphus said.

"Good, because I'm not finished berating you yet," Lyra said. "It's good I can act the parent because you are all behaving like prats." She paused, frowning at her father who still held the bottle of fire whisky as he cut into his pheasant with his free hand. "Hey! I wanna drunken duel too, and I'm quite sober so give me some of that!"

Rodolphus grinned, passing his daughter the now nearly empty bottle. "That's my girl!"

Rabastan glanced worriedly from Lyra to the bottle as she lifted it to her lips. "It's nearly gone," he complained.

Bellatrix smirked. "Looks like we need another bottle."