Chapter 37

Hey guys I know I said I would update on 6/3 or 6/4 but I changed my mind anyways after you read this chapter make sure you read my new story called Forever. It's a Cameron Dallas fanfic. :)

-------------------

"Dad?" I stood there unable to move. "How've you been sweetheart?" He shot me an evil grin.

"Dad I think that you shoud leave." I said.

"Awe not glad to see your old man?" He asked.

"Should I call the police?" I hear Harry ask.

"That wont be necessary." He said letting hiself in.

"I just came to warn all of you I'm watching you. Do you really think you're smarter than me?" He stood there waiting for a reply.

"You better stay the hell away from Nikki. I lost her once to you and I wont lose her again. You wont be able to hurt her because I'm here to protect her. I'll never let her out of mt sight again." Says Ashton taking a step closer to him. My dad started walking out the door.

"I'll be back soon." He said before closing the door.

"You sure as fuck better leave too." Harry glared at Ashton.

"Gladly but I'm talking Nikki." He said.

"No you're not." Harry raised his voice.

"Guys.... please." I said.

"Tell that jerk that you're not going with him." Harry told me.

I didn't say anything for about ten seconds.

"Actually Harry I'll go with him just this once. I'll be fine I promise." I said.

"But-"

"But nothing shes coming with me." Ashton said.

Why can't just stop thinking about Ashton? I would be so happy if I just fell in love with Harry. When I kissed Harry I didn't feel the same spark I felt when I kissed Ashton.

"Okay lets go." Ashton said pulling me away.

We headed out the door and got in Ashtons car. We sat in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry." He finally spoke.

"Do you really think sorry is going to fix everything? Do you thats going to make me forgive you? Because it's not." I said.

"I know.... I just thought I'd try. I miss you Nikki. I really do. If I could go back in time and fix every little thing that I screwed up believe me I would." He said.

"If you would have just trusted me Ashton if you would have believed me we wouldn't be having problems right now. If it were the other way around I would have trusted you." I said.

"I know.... I know that I was a huge ass and I hate myself for it. I think about you every single day." He said.

I felt my eyes sting.

Shit.

I didn't want to cry in front of him. I quickly blinkes the tears away.

"I just don't know what to do." I said.

"Give me another chance. Please I promise that I wont screw it up. Nikki I love you I really do." He said. "I don't know." I said.

"Please.... answer one question for me. Do you love Harry?" He asked.

The answer to that question is no I mean yeah I'm a huge fan of One Direction and I thought he was oh so gorgeous but now that I know him personaly its just confusing.